Confirmed Trade: [MTL/DAL] Denis Gurianov for Evgenii Dadonov (50% retained)

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Dadonov is one of the most nothing player I've ever seen in Montréal, and we had the likes of Dwight King and Andreas Martinsen
Not just a nothing player, he also does everything in his power to avoid physical contact. It’s not a player you want for the playoffs.

Reactions: HabsQC

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Montreal certainly didn’t lose this deal but oh boy are there some strange overreactions about a player who has gotten so bad that he is on pace for 3.5 goals and plays 9 minutes a night.

Gurianov won’t hurt your tank at all Habs fans. No worries there.
That's what we're excited about and a reason to kind of watch and see how Gurianov does.

Dadonov was playing better, so he started to make us worry.

Also, Dadonov plays for DeBoer again. 3rd time he has in his career, so clear a bit of cap space and maybe he can drag something out of him.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Montreal certainly didn’t lose this deal but oh boy are there some strange overreactions about a player who has gotten so bad that he is on pace for 3.5 goals and plays 9 minutes a night.

Gurianov won’t hurt your tank at all Habs fans. No worries there.
Is that somehow far worse than 4 goals in 50 games while average 14:30 a game?

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
I haven't watched Gurianov since the playoff run, but I'm glad Dadonov will get a chance to play on a contender. He's no all-star but I think he can add some secondary scoring down the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad