Confirmed Trade: [MTL/DAL] Denis Gurianov for Evgenii Dadonov (50% retained)

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Weird trade for Dallas. Decent for Montreal as Dadonov had no value. They can take the rest of the season and see if Gurianov can fit it and then decide whether to qualify or not

Reactions: Agalloch

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Weird trade and don't really want Dadonov. Guess we save 400k

Gury is really fast, has a good shot that he doesn't use, or can't get into position to use

He's been given so many chances with every line and just can't put it together. Hopefully a change of scenery helps him figure it out

Good shot, with 2 goals this year. His shot is massively overrated. The last 100 NHL games he shoots straight into the chest. Dog shit shooter, dog shit player, dog shit defensively, dog shit IQ.. but yea he can skate fast. woot woot

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
7cis0f.jpg

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Weird trade for Dallas. Decent for Montreal as Dadonov had no value. They can take the rest of the season and see if Gurianov can fit it and then decide whether to qualify or not

His QO is way too high, he will never get it. He will sign league minimum in the summer, then be in the KHL in a couple years.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Seems like a cap clearer for Dallas
I didn't expect this to be the case. I didn't know Gurianov made that much. Saves only 400k but that could be useful. Also Dadonov is a good project to try. He was great for Vegas down the stretch last year. So yeah, underrated move imo

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Good shot, with 2 goals this year. His shot is massively overrated. The last 100 NHL games he shoots straight into the chest. Dog shit shooter, dog shit player, dog shit defensively, dog shit IQ.. but yea he can skate fast. woot woot

I know he can't score, but he does/did have a fast shot. He was one of the better shooters in his draft class

He just doesn't know how to get into position to use it. Just skates right into the goalie, or loses the puck lol

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I didn't expect this to be the case. I didn't know Gurianov made that much. Saves only 400k but that could be useful. Also Dadonov is a good project to try. He was great for Vegas down the stretch last year. So yeah, underrated move imo
Dadonov started playing much better this past month, so could be one for Dallas.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I think is a cap savings and "good guy" move by Nill to both rid himself of Gurianov and give him a chance to do well with a change of scenery on a team with some solid young players.

Reactions: jsol

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5