Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Some inspiration for our rivals.
1967-toronto-maple-leafs-monaghans-sports-pub-and-grill.jpg

Reactions: nhlfan9191

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
A little premature when you have no idea what kind of changes will be made to the roster in the off-season.

it's not premature......

all i need to know is WHO will be making the changes in the off season.....MB......enough said,

in 6 years he has never once improved this team in the off season...only made it worse....this summer will not be any different

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
it's not premature......

all i need to know is WHO will be making the changes in the off season.....MB......enough said,

in 6 years he has never once improved this team in the off season...only made it worse....this summer will not be any different
Havent you heard, apparently us drafting Dahlin and signing Tavares to a ugly 7 years 80+mil contract will bring us from 28th overall to winning the cup in the next couple of years.:facepalm:

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Hey Guys!!

Hopefully it's a great game tonight, we should be able to help the tank, since you beat Detroit.....come on guys! lol

Just asking that we stay healthy throughout the game!

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Wings are starting Coreau again, smh

They waived him today, no?

Edit: Apparently he can still play even though he's been waived. Not sure how that works.

Anyway, Habs have to lose tonight. Coreau is literally the worst goalie in the league, and can't be counted on to let in less than 4 goals a game. Detroit isn't picking up a point tonight. Habs have to take care of themselves.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
it's not premature......

If it's not premature, what is it?

It's not only WHO is making the changes. It's also WHO is there to advise him. MB being in charge sure doesn't inspire confidence. But if he is to stick around, then people around him need to go. It's about getting the right people with the right ideas in place.

He's made it worse the last two years, not his entire 6 year run. Let's not forget or ignore that the team did have some success during his reign.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
They waived him today, no?

Edit: Apparently he can still play even though he's been waived. Not sure how that works.

Anyway, Habs have to lose tonight. Coreau is literally the worst goalie in the league, and can't be counted on to let in less than 4 goals a game. Detroit isn't picking up a point tonight. Habs have to take care of themselves.

Yup:

However:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Wow just noticed that PK Subban would lead the Habs in points by a 6 point margin............

He'd probably lead them by a lot more if he was a Hab. Because in Nashville, while he's a big time contributor, there are still others who contribute their fair share. In Montreal, he'd be even more ahead because he'd be one of the few who would produce offensively.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Well this miserable season is coming to a close. Not sure how much of this game I'll actually watch.

9 pm I'm watching the Colorado - St. Louis game. Plus I hate when the Habs lose to the Leafs even though it's in our team's best interest to lose, I still hate it.

The GDTs have been the best part of the season so thanks to all the GDT creators for keeping our spirits up.

The question is
whos not gonna watch COL/STL tonight

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Looking forward to seeing Stastny&Bozak in a Habs Jersey?
Why is Bozak to the Habs such a thing being buzzed about right now? He is an overall good (albeit atypical) third line centre at this point in his career, he isn't a top 6 centre on a team going anywhere. Bringing him to Montreal I guess helps centre depth which is sorely needed (and his odd-job skills of being really good at winning faceoffs and scoring in shootouts are always helpful), but signing him doesn't address the real problem of the Habs forward group: They don't have a #1 Centre or even a real #2 (Drouin is much better suited on the wing). Bozak doesn't help that: He wasn't a real #1C on the Leafs between 2011 and 2015 (although there were times he would have been a legit 2C if he were on a respectable team) and he sure isn't now at age 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad