GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs: 4/7/18 7:00pm EST TVA, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Well this miserable season is coming to a close. Not sure how much of this game I'll actually watch.

9 pm I'm watching the Colorado - St. Louis game. Plus I hate when the Habs lose to the Leafs even though it's in our team's best interest to lose, I still hate it.

The GDTs have been the best part of the season so thanks to all the GDT creators for keeping our spirits up.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Never enjoy losing to the Leafs, but please for the love of god let it happen tonight.

It could be the difference between getting a future star and getting a dud.

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Never enjoy losing to the Leafs, but please for the love of god let it happen tonight.

shouldn't be too difficult...especially with Price playing

we have been outscored 10-0 by Toronto in the last two games....I have a feeling Price's season is going to end in utter embarrassment

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal

we have been outscored 10-0 by Toronto in the last two games....I have a feeling Price's season is going to end in utter embarrassment

Hopefully it’s a 3-0 loss where Price plays great. I really feel bad for the guy on a personal level, I’m sure he’s not happy with his play this year.

Then I remember he makes 10.5 next year and all of a sudden I have a hard time feeling bad for him.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Leafs likely want to win the last home game. Can’t imagine they will want to get beat by the Habs at home even it the game means nothing to them. They will be lose and I expect plenty of offense by them

Habs need a few stupid penalties and the loss is ours to take!

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
It’s been ugly every time they play us and they have their normal roster minus Andersen. Their speed shreds our slow defence to pieces which is great because we need to lose this game. I cannot wait until this season is over.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Hopefully it’s a 3-0 loss where Price plays great. I really feel bad for the guy on a personal level, I’m sure he’s not happy with his play this year.

Then I remember he makes 10.5 next year and all of a sudden I have a hard time feeling bad for him.

I feel bad for us fans that he isn't keeping his end of the deal. I know he has a terrible team in front of him but if he sucks just as much next year then I hope he gets traded.

Last edited:

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the Coyotes only need 1 point against Anaheim to pass us. We must lose in regulation.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Still a chance for a bottom 3 finish

Yup. If they lose in regulation and Arizona picks up at least 1 point, Habs fall back down to 29th,

However, if Habs win and Canucks (vs. Oilers) lose in regulation and Wings (vs. Isles) lose in any fashion, Habs will move ahead of both and finish 26th.

No matter what though, the latest Habs will pick is 9th overall.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

Carrying the Habs for the last 4-5 yrs finally got to him...we are an AHL team when Price doesn't play well...

Thanks, MB, keep cashing your pay cheques...clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad