Halifax
H1hIcTl.jpg

OnTkh1C.jpg

8LiVfCD.jpg

Go :habs Go

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
For the final GDT of the season I decided to focus on the future rather than the present since there will be plenty of time to reflect on that. I would also like to give special thanks to two people in particular, sandviper and Runner77. This has been a long season for everyone but throughout it all both sandviper and Runner have always been there to make sure a GDT is up and have always kept us all amused by it. GDTs aren't easy to make and in a painful season such as this one it can be hard to find motivation and time to do them (something that I admittedly did not have too much of this season), despite this both sandviper and Runner77 have done a fantastic job finding inspiration and giving us all a laugh. Thanks for your work guys!

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
For the final GDT of the season I decided to focus on the future rather than the present since there will be plenty of time to reflect on that. I would also like to give special thanks to two people in particular, sandviper and Runner77. This has been a long season for everyone but throughout it all both sandviper and Runner have always been there to make sure a GDT is up and have always kept us all amused by it. GDTs aren't easy to make and in a painful season such as this one it can be hard to find motivation and time to do them (something that I admittedly did not have too much of this season), despite this both sandviper and Runner77 have done a fantastic job finding inspiration and giving us all a laugh. Thanks for your work guys!

Hear, hear!

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
This sucks.

Yeah. Loss gives us no worse than 4th last. Zona can pull off a win and we are 3rd last place. Picking at worst 6th or 7th we still get someone real good. A win screws us hard.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
The knock with the Leafs youth and firepower is they are the definition of bad habits. No surprise Babcock isn't giving anyone a night off.

Hope they get Tampa in the 1st round and it turns into a defensive gong show on both sides. :yo:

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
The knock with the Leafs youth and firepower is they are the definition of bad habits. No surprise Babcock isn't giving anyone a night off.

Hope they get Tampa in the 1st round and it turns into a defensive gong show on both sides. :yo:

Which is exactly what I said a week ago, if only I can remember who was arguing with me they’d sit them. :laugh:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Awesome, so much for resting their lineup before the playoffs , easy win for the Laffs.

Yup, I know we both theorized this in the Wings PGT. Hoping for a strong game from the Leafs and they don’t just mail it in.

Side note, good job to all the GDT contributors this year and in particular @donghabs98, @Runner77, @roy munson, @Bloumeister and @groovejuice for the work this year. I know there are others (sorry, recency bias), so thanks all. I know how hard it was given this gong show of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad