GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Anaheim Ducks 10/20/17 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Good way to become an alcoholic, that and hoping Alex never plays on the PP again, laughable the total lack of effort he displays. Good thing he's got hockey, in the real world his best chance would be as a comedian, I find myself laughing at his act quite often.

Interesting for a such a huge, vocal fan of the team and all its players and management, you finally come out and attack exactly the wrong person.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
"This is nonsense. This start of the season is complete nonsense." the normally very tame Pierre Houde.
I'm watching the game on TSN but I'm curious. Did he say "ça pas d'allure" or "ça n'a pas de sens". He always speaks proper french so I hope he let himself go a little on that one

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Rasmus-Dahlen-2017WM20.jpg

Or, for consideration for our goal scoring woes...
Svechnikov_web.jpg

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
I've rarely seen a goaltender as mentally fragile as Price.

To be honest, I didn't like the way he checked out last year when it seemed the team was working its ass off. I know many were happy because it led to MT getting fired. But just left a sour taste in my mouth. If things don't go right and this is your way of dealing with it mentally, that's not good.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
While this likely isn't the first time this has been posted... I'm a goalie, and play at a pretty decent level of hockey. For everyone bashing Price... if your defencemen are even slightly below average, you'll definitely notice, and it WILL throw your game off. No matter how good you are.

Playing in a league that is the cream of the crop in terms of talent only magnifies this. I just feel really, really bad for Price right now. Five out of six of these guys CAN'T keep up, and the only one who can is a 19 year old who shows a ton of promise and really can't be blamed for this mess.

I miss Markov, I miss Radu...hell, I even miss Emelin. But I miss Subban most of all.

What a mess.
Agreed but Price is also fighting the puck. He has not played well at all. There is no swagger, no aura of invincibilty. Very beatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad