GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Anaheim Ducks 10/20/17 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Joe Morrow - BUM
Ales Hemsky - BUM
Mark Streit - BUM
Andrew Shaw - BUM
Karl Alzner - BUM

marc-bergevin-26-ans.jpg

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I've rarely seen a goaltender as mentally fragile as Price.
I'm not sure what you're talking about unless you're talking about only this season.

Price has always been cool as a cucumber. Plays in the toughest market in the NHL and has had all kinds of pressure on him. He's always been up to the task and rarely loses his cool.

That's certainly not the case right now though. He's rattled and upset. Very out of character for him.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
I can handle the losing, but I hate the lack of push back from anyone on this team. I’ve never seen another team thats so content with losing. As much as I hate the bruins atleast they start to play angry when there losing...we just bend over and take it.

the thing thats really scaring me is win or lose we have YET to play a full 60 min game of hockey

how is that f***ing possible, everyone is tired already how?

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Well, pick your favorite scapegoat. But this team isn't living up to its collective potential. I'm not a fan of blaming the coaching staff, especially with a coach like Julien at the helm, but he's far from getting the best out of this team. Why? Motivation? Systems? Players not in the right positions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->