GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Anaheim Ducks 10/20/17 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Fans spotted on their way to the airport.

HTTPS93d3cuc2F5YW55dGhpbmdibG9nLmNvbS9maWxlcy8yMDE1LzA1L2V6Z2lmLmNvbS1naWYtbWFrZXIuZ2lm.gif

murray

Oct 6, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
While this likely isn't the first time this has been posted... I'm a goalie, and play at a pretty decent level of hockey. For everyone bashing Price... if your defencemen are even slightly below average, you'll definitely notice, and it WILL throw your game off. No matter how good you are.

Playing in a league that is the cream of the crop in terms of talent only magnifies this. I just feel really, really bad for Price right now. Five out of six of these guys CAN'T keep up, and the only one who can is a 19 year old who shows a ton of promise and really can't be blamed for this mess.

I miss Markov, I miss Radu...hell, I even miss Emelin. But I miss Subban most of all.

What a mess.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Good way to become an alcoholic, that and hoping Alex never plays on the PP again, laughable the total lack of effort he displays. Good thing he's got hockey, in the real world his best chance would be as a comedian, I find myself laughing at his act quite often.

Maybe he'll make them smile in Pittsburgh ;-)

beh3moth

May 27, 2010
This is a rough patch folks, but it won't last forever. I'm not optimistic about the season, but we've some good players and good pieces to retool around.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
While this likely isn't the first time this has been posted... I'm a goalie, and play at a pretty decent level of hockey. For everyone bashing Price... if your defencemen are even slightly below average, you'll definitely notice, and it WILL throw your game off. No matter how good you are.

Playing in a league that is the cream of the crop in terms of talent only magnifies this. I just feel really, really bad for Price right now. Five out of six of these guys CAN'T keep up, and the only one who can is a 19 year old who shows a ton of promise and really can't be blamed for this mess.

I miss Markov, I miss Radu...hell, I even miss Emelin. But I miss Subban most of all.

What a mess.
Agreed , Price is a stud, this team sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad