GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Anaheim Ducks 10/20/17 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Rasmus-Dahlen-2017WM20.jpg

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Take a drink every time Galchenyuk causes a turnover on a PP.

Good way to become an alcoholic, that and hoping Alex never plays on the PP again, laughable the total lack of effort he displays. Good thing he's got hockey, in the real world his best chance would be as a comedian, I find myself laughing at his act quite often.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Seriously, tell me the Habs have been scored on, and tell me to guess whether or not Alzner was on the ice (assuming I don't watch the game), and I can toss a coin and be right 50% of the time. This makes me cry internally.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Galchenioretty

Galchenyuk 1 G in last 18 playoff Gs
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
Galchenyuk is so much better at center he doesn t crate anything on the wing... Drouin is so much a better winger...

lol Galchenyuk... he's f***ing awwwwful. If he shoots over 20% he can masquerade as a 2nd line C with shitty defense, I guess.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Enjoy your money Carey because you'll be on a mediocre middle of the pack team for the rest of your career and will NEVER win a Stanley Cup.

LookAtThosePepperoni

I am he who loves all, when I'm in the mood.
Jan 28, 2016
Something's going to happen this weekend for sure. Either Bergevin gets fired or a massive panic trade. Or they might just fire JJD and call it a day.. :laugh:
If they go the JJD route, you know he'll leave to spend more time with his family. You know MB won't fire any Foxhole buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad