OT: Montreal Alouettes Thread Part 2

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
They’re playing their best football of the season with 4 games left, things are looking pretty good not gonna lie. Winnipeg is something else but who knows how far this Als team could go! Everything’s possible right now.

Reactions: Vachon23 and Oryxo

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Not sure we will see Harris the way Shiltz is playing

Maciocia said in his radio interviews on both TSN690 and 91.9 Sports FM that bringing Harris in is more a security blanket than anything else. That right now, Schiltz is their guy. They brought Harris in after VA's injury only to add depth. They didn't bring him in to take the starter's job.

Reactions: Vachon23

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Maciocia said in his radio interviews on both TSN690 and 91.9 Sports FM that bringing Harris in is more a security blanket than anything else. That right now, Schiltz is their guy. They brought Harris in after VA's injury only to add depth. They didn't bring him in to take the starter's job.

I had thought the same thing. I didn’t know anything about Schiltz and even less about all the other backups. The defensive player the Als sent was a backup?

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I had thought the same thing. I didn’t know anything about Schiltz and even less about all the other backups. The defensive player the Als sent was a backup?
Simmons was a starter the 1st game but he got injured and Jamal Davis replace him and was actually better, so he was a good trade bait for that deal

HabsCowboysOwn

Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Harris time? Shiltz is looking like a backup QB in way over his head tonight against a good defense.

Annnd another pick lmao. Get his ass out of there.

Reactions: Vachon23

HabsCowboysOwn

Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
A loss tonight would basically kill our 1st place hopes since the Argos won today thanks to the putrid BC Lions and their inability to kick a field goal. Plus we play Winnipeg 2X to end the season (and Ottawa) while Toronto gets Ottawa, Hamilton and Edmonton.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00