OT: Montreal Alouettes Thread Part 2

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Yeah, the O-line is banged up bad and it shows. Won't cut it against elite defensive fronts. Gagnon, Jamieson... Any of them expected back soon?

HabsCowboysOwn

Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
This is over.

Montreal sports suck.

The last legit contending teams we had (as in they had a shot to win it all every year) were the Calvillo era Als 10+ years ago lol, the Montreal sports scene has been abysmal for way too long.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
That was a pitiful ending there. It's like Harris didn't understand the situation.

Pitiful.

HabsCowboysOwn

Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
The O-line is horrendous and Harris can't handle pressure for shit, not the best combo. He's a stopgap who can make some nice throws from time to time, that's it. We won't win anything with him, Shiltz or Adams. Maciocia better find us a legit QB in the offseason but I won't hold my breath.

Reactions: peate

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
The O-line is horrendous and Harris can't handle pressure for shit, not the best combo. He's a stopgap who can make some nice throws from time to time, that's it. We won't win anything with him, Shiltz or Adams. Maciocia better find us a legit QB in the offseason but I won't hold my breath.

Did we even have an O line yesterday? They were non existent in the 4th. Harris also did himself no favors by missing key passes down the stretch.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
It's not new, though. The offensive line has been bad for years. Calvillo was good enough to win in spite of it, at least sometimes, until it ended his career. They keep switching QBs, but it doesn't matter who they put in if they can't protect him. The defense is OK, no way to tell how good the QBs and receivers are. No point worrying until the guys they have are healthy.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Playing the Red Blacks tonight in the season finale.

Not really sure how CFL playoffs work per say, but it appears that if we win tonight and the Tiger Cats lose, we are in the playoffs. Since I don't know how tie breakers work, so I'll just assume that's our only chance unless someone tells me otherwise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad