Monthly News Thread (November 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Holy crap, I didn’t know there were still modern day puritans out there. Do you power your computer with a butter churner?

LOL, if you think a girl getting banged by two guys at once doesn't make her disgusting, maybe you have close females like that in your life. She's a skank.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
LOL, if you think a girl getting banged by two guys at once doesn't make her disgusting, maybe you have close females like that in your life. She's a skank.

Actually I think you’re the one whose comments are disgusting.

Let me guess, if a guy is in threesome wth two girls he’s just awesome right?

And to your other comment if I had females in my life that likes to have different kinds of sex I couldn’t care less because I’m not a judge mental ass.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

And to your other comment if I had females in my life that likes to have different kinds of sex I couldn’t care less because I’m not a judge mental ass.

Not trying to be judgmental but it's spelled "judgmental" instead of judge mental. :sarcasm:

But I digress. Cool you have a differing opinion. Oh well. You are in the minority with that thought. She is what she is. If you are cool with it, oh well. Others who aren't are entitled to their opinion. So be it. Life goes on.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto

You think and guess wrong.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Not trying to be judgmental but it's spelled "judgmental" instead of judge mental. :sarcasm:

But I digress. Cool you have a differing opinion. Oh well. You are in the minority with that thought. She is what she is. If you are cool with it, oh well. Others who aren't are entitled to their opinion. So be it. Life goes on.

Ha I’m not sure why but it auto corrected to judgemental since I’m using my phone.

If you don’t like her lifestyle choices that’s fine I just despise when a girl gets called a skank for liking sex. I think it’s ridiculous.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ha I’m not sure why but it auto corrected to judgemental since I’m using my phone.

If you don’t like her lifestyle choices that’s fine I just despise when a girl gets called a skank for liking sex. I think it’s ridiculous.

I'm just messing with you and being judgmental at the same time.

Listen.. it's just something you and many others will never agree on. I find her to be disgusting. If you don't - cool. It's all up to interpretation.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I'm just messing with you and being judgmental at the same time.

Listen.. it's just something you and many others will never agree on. I find her to be disgusting. If you don't - cool. It's all up to interpretation.

Fair enough! I hope you at least found the convo civil. I’ll probably have to refrain talking about it around here it’s a hot button issue, that and the wonderful world of universal healthcare.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Fair enough! I hope you at least found the convo civil. I’ll probably have to refrain talking about it around here it’s a hot button issue, that and the wonderful world of universal healthcare.

And I completely understand. Some can be offended. It's along that gray area to discuss in general.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
No reason to criticize Paige. That video wasn't meant to see the light of day in the first place so we aren't supposed to know that this goes on in her personal life.

If that's what she's into...who cares? Always funny when the woman is shamed in this case but does anyone have a problem with Xavier or Maddox?

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Let's lighten the mood...Kenny vs. friggin' Jericho...still very cool stuff.

I never realized that Jericho's contract with WWE was up so this move has nothing to do with invasions or anything like that. Jericho is probably at the point in his career where he can do whatever the hell he wants. I think it's a cool one-off if this is all he wants to do. Work as an independent contractor...doesn't need to work shows on the road. He's a big name in the business and the show needs a strong co-main event. I don't really care if the US title is on the line...this is just an attraction match to me.

WK12 card (so far):
Okada vs. Naito...love it.
Omega vs. Jericho...should be fun.
Tanahashi vs. Jay White...I don't know what I think of that; not too familiar with White.
Suzuki vs. ?
Scurll vs. Ospreay vs. Kushida vs. Takahashi...could be a fun overbooked mess.
R3K vs. Young Bucks...potentially best undercard match.
Killer Elite Squad vs. world tag league winners

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Sin Cara injured in Madrid. sounds liek a really bad leg break (I cant look at stuff like that, makes me feel ill)

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Let's lighten the mood...Kenny vs. friggin' Jericho...still very cool stuff.

I never realized that Jericho's contract with WWE was up so this move has nothing to do with invasions or anything like that. Jericho is probably at the point in his career where he can do whatever the hell he wants. I think it's a cool one-off if this is all he wants to do. Work as an independent contractor...doesn't need to work shows on the road. He's a big name in the business and the show needs a strong co-main event. I don't really care if the US title is on the line...this is just an attraction match to me.

WK12 card (so far):
Okada vs. Naito...love it.
Omega vs. Jericho...should be fun.
Tanahashi vs. Jay White...I don't know what I think of that; not too familiar with White.
Suzuki vs. ?
Scurll vs. Ospreay vs. Kushida vs. Takahashi...could be a fun overbooked mess.
R3K vs. Young Bucks...potentially best undercard match.
Killer Elite Squad vs. world tag league winners

So if you wanted to watch this, what are the options out there to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad