Monthly News Thread (November 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Continue.

How to know Ryback is full of shit: he claims Vince McMahon thought he was fat and that's why he put Ryback in a singlet.

What the f***. How is body guy Vince going to think Ryback is fat? :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It's been a few days, but man am I still mad over Emma being let go.
Speaking of which, she had heat with the creative team which did her no favours. The decision to release her (and Young and Summer) came from a budget meeting by Vince on Sunday, and while the door is still open, some consider it "addition by subtraction" in regards to letting Emma go. Those people are incredibly stupid.

The idea is also to build Kane up to a monster showdown with Strowman, Strowman winning and being the new big monster on Raw, and eventually, The Shield and Finn Balor will also get their comeuppance on Kane by the end of this run.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
According to PWI, James Storm’s contract with TNA ends in January of 2018, however it’s possible Storm leaves sooner. TNA’s next tapings that cover the next few months is coming up shortly, so it’s possible we’ll know soon.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Uhhh Braun doesn't need to go over Kane to be the new Raw monster. It's amazing they even think that.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
That was SI again so not sure how much of their stuff I buy.

Wouldn’t be surprising Emma had backstage heat with how Emmalina went down on top of her going on twitter to complain.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
According to PWI, James Storm’s contract with TNA ends in January of 2018, however it’s possible Storm leaves sooner. TNA’s next tapings that cover the next few months is coming up shortly, so it’s possible we’ll know soon.
Him leaving NXT was a mistake. Absolute clown show.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Emma having heat isn't surprising. Complaining on Twitter + failing with the Emmalina gimmick is cause for creative to turn their back on you.

I wish they'd do the same to Nia Jax, but I don't see that happening.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Brandi Rhodes will appear on WAGS Atlanta

(announced a while agi but I just saw it on Twitter and its funny)

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
rockstar spud apparently gone from TNA.... cuz they forgot to fill the papers for his visa. loll

(SI reported it... )

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Apparently WWE may be doing an eventual double turn for Rusev and Tye Dillinger, turning Rusev face and Dillinger heel, per Meltzer. WWE's been running some Rusev/Dillinger matches at live events and structuring the matches to eventually get the fans to cheer for Rusev and boo Dillinger. While there were still 10 chants, they were more akin to the "what?" chants and when Rusev made Dillinger tap out to the Accolade, the fans were on Rusev's side and popped.

in this instance idgaf about Dillinger, give me BABYFACE RUSEV HE'S GOING TO BE THE GOAT BABYFACE.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
It was an NXT only offer, there was no long run on either side.

But NXT only offers can sometimes turn into more. Joe was brought in on an NXT only offer.

Apparently WWE may be doing an eventual double turn for Rusev and Tye Dillinger, turning Rusev face and Dillinger heel, per Meltzer. WWE's been running some Rusev/Dillinger matches at live events and structuring the matches to eventually get the fans to cheer for Rusev and boo Dillinger. While there were still 10 chants, they were more akin to the "what?" chants and when Rusev made Dillinger tap out to the Accolade, the fans were on Rusev's side and popped.

in this instance idgaf about Dillinger, give me BABYFACE RUSEV HE'S GOING TO BE THE GOAT BABYFACE.

Can confirm. I went to the house show at PNC Arena on Monday night and Rusev was definitely cheered as the face in that match and Tye treated like the heel.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
But NXT only offers can sometimes turn into more. Joe was brought in on an NXT only offer.
'Can sometimes' is very different from 'will'. Especially when you 39 and have a far big offer from another company that will also give you more time with your family with significantly less travel.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
damn poor Brad Maddox lmfao

there were more leaks and one is a text exchange where Brad goes off on Paige cause Seth stopped by her room her first day back on the road back when they were dating and he wasn't there (I think that's the context I'm getting from these)

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Paige....err....really interacted with a lot of the roster.

Though I wonder about the legitimacy of the text conversation. Maddox is called by his real name (Tyler) but Seth and Woods are both referred to by character name which seems...weird.

But yeah. Brad was mad af. She stopped responding and he was all "ohhhhhhh great I guess Seth stopped by!"

Paige and Seth as a couple makes a lot of sense tbh. Same music. Same...swinging lifestyle.

It's also really unfortunate timing for Paige who was seemingly on the verge of coming back.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wait she was with more than just Seth, Xavier and Brad? Lol, I only saw like two pics of the messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad