Monthly News Thread (November 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
If you wanted to (and we probably shouldn't) we could make millions of assumptions about her and her...social life.

For example Woods lived with Tyler Breeze. I know I couldn't resist Prince Pretty if I was a woman.

(The above is not to be taken seriously)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If you wanted to (and we probably shouldn't) we could make millions of assumptions about her and her...social life.

For example Woods lived with Tyler Breeze. I know I couldn't resist Prince Pretty if I was a woman.

(The above is not to be taken seriously)
tumblr_nhjaw9anhj1qb1js0o4_250.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
thats fine. but calling her a disgusting person, because she sleeps with people... its too much.
she might be dumb for letting them film her, but it should not bother you dude. at all.

Why is it too much? And it doesn't bother me at all. :laugh: The two things do much come together. 1) She's disgusting. 2) It doesn't bother me at all.

Realistically some of her draw is being beautiful and wrestling. That's how it works. So when some of this stuff comes out, it ruins her appeal/draw. When she comes down the ramp, I just laugh.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
thats fine. but calling her a disgusting person, because she sleeps with people... its too much.
she might be dumb for letting them film her, but it should not bother you dude. at all.

Being with two guys at the same time though? That makes her disgusting.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
eh i mean i guess i cant argue opinions, but if you dont care why comment then...?
i just personally wouldnt use those words on someone because they had 3-some or orgy or whatever...

again. its her private life and you all chose to read about it or saw the whole thing.... thats kinda disgusting in a way too.

Last edited:

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
That was a cool moment when I watching but I hope Jericho can hang with Kenny. I've not been impressed with Jericho in ring. His character work and his promos are great but he's slower in the ring and he's got Matt Hardy body.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
ITS HAPPENING

God... see how awesome wrestling can be when it's a simple storyline that makes sense? I love that Jericho line about best in the world (HBK/Punk/Edge) and that he's still here. The "Alpha" of the business. Good lord is that awesome.

Even though Jericho's days are on the back end, the story is insanely great and it will shine the light on something not WWE. And that.. I love.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
The Alpha vs. Omega concept is brilliant. Wish this was Jericho from a few years ago though.

Omega-Baretta was a very strong match this morning. A couple cool table spots. Kenny gave Baretta practically a handful of snap-dragon suplexes. Several v-trigger knees as well. Jericho would have to endure a lot of punishment if this is going to be a typical Kenny classic. Omega takes a couple stiff bumps in his matches but he gives out a lot of strong offense to his opponents.

I'll be curious to see Jericho outside of WWE and can he work a stiffer match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad