WWE: Monday Night Raw thread #133: There is like three women screaming yes for Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
You're thinking of TLC lol.

I still don't know if Wrestlemania is going to get the PVR treatment so I can watch The Walking Dead finale live, but we'll see. I'll have to go on a social media blackout if I don't watch TWD finale when it airs.

Whoops thanks for clarification. Whatever was the opening match for last year was good. But yeah you could also just watch and skim through mania after its over, you'll just have to avoid here though lol.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Whoops thanks for clarification. Whatever was the opening match for last year was good. But yeah you could also just watch and skim through mania after its over, you'll just have to avoid here though lol.

I'll probably block myself off of social media for the show and watch Wrestlemania so I can ***** with everyone else here and then watch TWD right after. :laugh:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
tumblr_o4f3qsaIjv1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Who knows? It was clearly Neville's spot, though. I don't know whose spot Sin Cara took, though, unless he was always meant to be in it. Nice to see Hunicara actually get on the WM card, though.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I have an inkling that Sin Cara was always meant to be on it.

WWE did an okay job of getting mostly everyone of relevance on the card this year though (other than the Wyatts but I think there's something bigger at hand there). They did this with Wrestlemania 20 though and it ended up blowing up a bit with too much filler.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Crowd had been killed.

Crowd was on their way out the arena once the bell rang.

Between Dean hitting him with the chair, and the dark match lasting, literally, like 3 minutes, it's like everyone was self-aware.

Why is Sin Cara technically higher on the card than Kalisto?

If Neville was supposed to have Zack Ryder's spot, you didn't need to replace him. Still had 6 other guys. How about make the title mean something and put it in a 1v1 or triple threat feud? Throw those guys into the battle royal.

Charlotte buries Nattie, and then just walks away. Becky and Sasha don't even step foot in the ring.

There wasn't a single actual feud that got advanced in anyway.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Crowd was on their way out the arena once the bell rang.

Between Dean hitting him with the chair, and the dark match lasting, literally, like 3 minutes, it's like everyone was self-aware.

Why is Sin Cara technically higher on the card than Kalisto?

If Neville was supposed to have Zack Ryder's spot, you didn't need to replace him. Still had 6 other guys. How about make the title mean something and put it in a 1v1 or triple threat feud? Throw those guys into the battle royal.

Charlotte buries Nattie, and then just walks away. Becky and Sasha don't even step foot in the ring.

There wasn't a single actual feud that got advanced in anyway.

Dark match got cut short because Harper got hurt apparently.

I'm not sure I would say Sin Cara is higher on the card when Kalisto had a singles match and Sin Cara is involved in a 7 man ladder match.

The ladies feud only got progressed on TV as you needed to hear commentary to get anything from it (which was mostly Becky spitting fire). Crowd got nothing out of that.

They attempted to advance HHH/Roman but crowd wanted nothing of Roman.

Technocially Shane/Taker was advanced as they finally gave Taker a reason to care about this match at all. It's just 2 weeks to late into the build to throw this in there.

I guess Y2J/AJ was advanced? Though to be honest I care way more about a KO/AJ program then the 7 man ladder match or Jerhico/AJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dark match got cut short because Harper got hurt apparently.

I'm not sure I would say Sin Cara is higher on the card when Kalisto had a singles match and Sin Cara is involved in a 7 man ladder match.

The ladies feud only got progressed on TV as you needed to hear commentary to get anything from it (which was mostly Becky spitting fire). Crowd got nothing out of that.

They attempted to advance HHH/Roman but crowd wanted nothing of Roman.

Technocially Shane/Taker was advanced as they finally gave Taker a reason to care about this match at all. It's just 2 weeks to late into the build to throw this in there.

I guess Y2J/AJ was advanced? Though to be honest I care way more about a KO/AJ program then the 7 man ladder match or Jerhico/AJ

A serious injury like that can happen whenever, but I really don't like the post-show dark match. Everyone knows the show is over and nothing will happen in the match. Just throw in an off-the-cuff skit/promo or something that actually has the crowd engaged.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Braun Strowman was physically assaulted by a fan during the dark match tonight.

I mean... I know he sucks, but there's other ways of showing him you woke up after his horrible effort. Punching a man in the face of that stature is just stupid. lol

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
This RAW was weird as ****

loved the AJ vs KO match. AJ vs Jericho stuff was fine too.
New Day vs league of booty is meh (Rusev's selling was top notch tho)
How many times is Reigns going to try to beat up Triple H? Do you not realize even marks don't find a ****ing beat down EVERY week exciting?

and why did Ambrose end the show? Not to mention strawman can't sell properly to save his ****ing life.
All ambrose needs now is a sawed off shotgun and he can show up to mania as a Ash from evil dead.

So now we have shane's "legacy" vs Taker's career. Man, You would think taker would wanna retire at this mania for obvious reasons but at the same time, you're gonna get so much backlash for it being shane because his last name is McMahon.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Still baffled as to why Ryder of all people, who hasn't been relevant in ages
Gets in over someone as fantastic as Breeze

I mean
I guess it played out decently with Owens' introductions

But ugh
Expecting a huge spot from you now Ryder

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Braun Strowman was physically assaulted by a fan during the dark match tonight.

I mean... I know he sucks, but there's other ways of showing him you woke up after his horrible effort. Punching a man in the face of that stature is just stupid. lol

I can only assume that fan is dead now.

RIP oh dumb one.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
So i just chose to not watch but read through the thread. Looks like Owens was the only great thing on the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad