WWE: Monday Night Raw thread #133: There is like three women screaming yes for Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This match was the perfect example of WHY BIG IMMOBILE GUYS DON'T DO IT FOR ANYONE IN THE AUDIENCE ANYMORE.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Every Monday, I sit down and I wonder, "why the **** am I doing this to myself?" Luckily, you guys are awesome and that's why I put myself through this horror most of the time. :laugh:

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
That was probably one of the worst Raw I've ever watched in my whole life.

Edit: Apart from the KO/Styles match.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Every Monday, I sit down and I wonder, "why the **** am I doing this to myself?" Luckily, you guys are awesome and that's why I put myself through this horror most of the time. :laugh:

I've been doing that for almost 25 years with the Rangers so this is just the norm for me.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
This build might be worse than last year's and I don't think the matches at this year's mania have the potential to overcome a poor build.

I mean, our big matches are:

Middle-aged authority figure vs. Face everybody hates.
Old authority figure vs. Another old guy
Dean vs. Brock

Dean vs. Brock is going to be great and all, but that's basically all there is.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
That was probably one of the worst Raw I've ever watched in my whole life.

Edit: Apart from the KO/Styles match.

I thought it couldn't get worse than last week.

"I'm witnessing the dark years of the WWE" came off my mouth during the Ambrose match.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
People thought last years road to mania was bad? this can't even be categorized on how bad this year has been.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
People thought last years road to mania was bad? this can't even be categorized on how bad this year has been.

Wrestlemania 31 was actually awesome and I was very excited for it going in.

I can't imagine Wrestlemania 32 not sucking and I have zero interest in more than half the matches.

Two completely different animals.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724

The build to last year's mania was horrendous. Sting and HHH fighting about the Monday Night Wars, ic contenders stealing the belt for no reason, and Roman and Wyatt feuding with people who couldn't be bothered to show up on Raw.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC

I can't imagine Wrestlemania 32 not sucking and I have zero interest in more than half the matches.

WM31 might not have sucked the first time seeing it live but after that that Mania does not hold up at all. The opening ladder match where Kalisto did the Selina Sol thing was awesome and the main event was good. Oh Rollins and Orton was decent but with an insane finisher. The only thing different about is all of their stars are injured and missing the show.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
The build to last year's mania was horrendous. Sting and HHH fighting about the Monday Night Wars, ic contenders stealing the belt for no reason, and Roman and Wyatt feuding with people who couldn't be bothered to show up on Raw.

Thank you, exactly my point. As bad as last year was, this is far worse in my mind. I have lost interest in the whole show except for Dean/Brock.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008

I had planned on waking up a little earlier so I could make the 10+ hour drive back home so I could be in time for Mania. At this point, I may just get the extra sleep and miss the first two hours.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
WrestleMania will be just as bad, if not worse than last year. Some quality undercard stuff and that's it. Still likely not to top WrestleMania IX as a whole.

Either way, I'm more interested in Raw the next night.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Im probably just gonna watch The Walking Dead Finale/Shamless and prob just tune in to Brock/Dean during the night.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
WM31 might not have sucked the first time seeing it live but after that that Mania does not hold up at all. The opening ladder match where Kalisto did the Selina Sol thing was awesome and the main event was good. Oh Rollins and Orton was decent but with an insane finisher. The only thing different about is all of their stars are injured and missing the show.

You're thinking of TLC lol.

I still don't know if Wrestlemania is going to get the PVR treatment so I can watch The Walking Dead finale live, but we'll see. I'll have to go on a social media blackout if I don't watch TWD finale when it airs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad