WWE: Monday Night Raw thread #133: There is like three women screaming yes for Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
When the match was announced, I said they had a few weeks to convince me it was worth anything.

Wrestlemania is in 13 days and I am LESS convinced today than I was a few weeks ago.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
There's going to be shenanigans for sure. Undertaker will lose, but he'll work a match at next year's Wrestlemania against the guy who costs him the match (Cena, pls).

Honestly the best thing to do. Taker haunts Cena from the Rumble on. Makes his life hell, costs him the title or something, and you have a match.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Better then Brock apparently.

You need some Grammar Slam.

When the match was announced, I said they had a few weeks to convince me it was worth anything.

Wrestlemania is in 13 days and I am LESS convinced today than I was a few weeks ago.

Same. I was excited when it was first announced, but in typical WWE fashion, they've done a great job of taking me out of this.

I'm still expecting a Cena run-in for some reason to set up Wrestlemania 33. They'll get out of the retirement angle that way, even though Taker will lose and Shane will take charge of Raw.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
How about the fact that they keep referring to Taker as a *****? They say it so Vince gets heat, but he's not wrong. The strongest character in wrestling history, the conscious of the company. Now he's just Vince's attack dog.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
How about the fact that they keep referring to Taker as a *****? They say it so Vince gets heat, but he's not wrong. The strongest character in wrestling history, the conscious of the company. Now he's just Vince's attack dog.

Not to mention they did a good job of making him look like a ***** during his summer program with Brock Lesnar.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Vince:

1200.jpg

Does the Undertaker look like a *****!?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
"This is boring"

Yes, yes it is, Philadelphia.

Why is this main eventing Raw two weeks before Wrestlemania? God dammit.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Like... really. You couldn't have had The Undertaker appear and do the Vince segment last and have Taker lay out Vince to close the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad