WWE: Monday Night Raw thread #133: There is like three women screaming yes for Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Good. They deserve the **** ratings with how bad their shows are. The fact that they're getting these numbers during the road to Wrestlemania is hilarious.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm still distraught that I've yet to see Sasha actually in the ring, live.

And I only saw Becky in a 3-minute tag match

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Also, Daniel Bryan Appreciation Night from Madison Square Garden is postponed. The only thing WWE has said on the topic is that he requested time off and it was granted. He's also been pulled from all UK shows.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Also, Daniel Bryan Appreciation Night from Madison Square Garden is postponed. The only thing WWE has said on the topic is that he requested time off and it was granted. He's also been pulled from all UK shows.

Glad I didn't get tickets. Almost did just to see him.

Bray sounds sad, but I am an Alice in Chains fan.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Meltzer apparently knows the angle/outcome of New Day versus League of Nations. He said they have big fish to fry with that match.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Meltzer apparently knows the angle/outcome of New Day versus League of Nations. He said they have big fish to fry with that match.

What does that even mean.

New Day better retain. Nobody wanna see League of Booty as tag champs post mania. EVERYONE wants to see New Day vs Enzo and Cass post Mania

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

It makes no sense whatsoever. lol, imagine Shane wins and then the next night he comes out and says "yeah, I know Vince said it'd be your last Wrestlemania, but nah, you can stay."

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

It makes no sense whatsoever. lol, imagine Shane wins and then the next night he comes out and says "yeah, I know Vince said it'd be your last Wrestlemania, but nah, you can stay."

I guess if he only controls RAW he can't overturn it? IDK the whole thing doesn't make a ton of sense.

To me its pretty clear this match is just a set up for a spring/summer angle, and they aren't to concerned how they get there. It doesn't matter much because who honestly believes this is the match Taker retires on? It is obviously getting overturned at some point.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well, if he just controlled Raw, Vince wouldn't have said "Raw is pretty much the whole company" or something along those lines when Shane returned and then said just yesterday that if Shane won The Authority and Vince would never be seen in the WWE again.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Well, if he just controlled Raw, Vince wouldn't have said "Raw is pretty much the whole company" or something along those lines when Shane returned and then said just yesterday that if Shane won The Authority and Vince would never be seen in the WWE again.

Right, but then why make such a point of him controlling RAW? Doesn't make sense (like this whole story).

I don't think a brand split is coming, but it does seem like we are setting up for some faction warfare.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Yeah, I think the stipulation of Shane controlling just RAW is their way out of that one. Otherwise, they'd be saying it's a fight for control of the company I guess.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
What does that even mean.

New Day better retain. Nobody wanna see League of Booty as tag champs post mania. EVERYONE wants to see New Day vs Enzo and Cass post Mania

I mean it means what it means, they're planning something for that match. I don't know why that would be confusing.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Consider that Hunter and Stephanie were removed as the authority and given desk jobs when Dolph won at Survivor Series. They weren't even fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->