WWE: Monday Night RAW pt 161: Joe is Gonna KILL YOUR KNEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think Cesaro, Big E and Rusev could all become stars on Smackdown. They do need a few current, legitimate stars at the top to help build them though.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The problem with that is it also demolishes RAW's tag division, which isn't exactly deep to begin with.

Man there really are not enough top tag teams in this company.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'd love to see that Sasha/Bayley feud go down over on Smackdown.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think Cesaro, Big E and Rusev could all become stars on Smackdown. They do need a few current, legitimate stars at the top to help build them though.

I think they could all be stars already, if booked properly. Especially Rusev/Cesaro. Especially if the WWE stopped ****ing using part-timers to waste time and built these guys up properly. Let's see...

1) If Bray Wyatt goes over Cena at WM and isn't embarrassed by Cena each time, he's a monster top main event heel. At least at the Mankind level. His run would have been something like - Take down Daniel Bryan clean, The Shield clean, Jericho, and John Cena. He would have been a monster.

2) Rusev was dominating, too, and then got crushed at WM by once again - John Cena. I understand Cena shouldn't lose every Mania match, but keep Rusev away from him and keep letting Rusev dominate. I think Rusev is underrated in the ring and underrated on the mic.

3) Cesaro. Come on. The Swiss Superstar has gotten every piece of **** thing WWE has thrown at him over. Put this guy in a main event, watch him wrestle, and people would pay serious money to see him. I think he could be running away with a feud against Miz for the IC at the very least or in/out of the main event. He's so talented it's unreal.

Bottom line, there are main eventers. They just aren't given a chance because WWE is so hell bent on needing **** part timers who actually get a one night buy and then leave WWE for ****.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It would be the same and at the expense of Becky and HF mascot Bliss.

Keep them there with Mickie.

The others can come over to Raw where they can let Charlotte bury everybody until they have a huge showdown with Asuka.

Blainer114*

Maverick
Jun 8, 2016
Toronto
I honestly was never a fan of Rusev, same anti american character for the 100th time and didn't think he was that great in the ring. He has grown on me though more recently

sandman441

Jan 25, 2003
ALASKA
There was a house show in Anchorage last night and they left to go to Fairbanks maybe 2-3 hours after the show. Anyway Enzo came through the checkpoint with all of his chains, I was amazed by how many he had. A few belts came through too.

I am sure they were all tired because they basically finished the show, showered and came to the airport, but nobody was extremely dickish.

The ones that I recognized, cause there were a few people that I had no idea. Sheamus, Bayley, Kevin Owens, Kofi Kingston, Enzo and Cass, Chris Jericho, Charlotte Flair (but I didn't see her somebody mentioned it), Lana, Cesaro, Epico, Eva Marie (could have been sasha banks I just remember the hair color), Rusev, Roman Reigns, Sheamus,

Rusev is just a huge human being, His chest is insane
Lana was pretty short, very pretty though
Bayley has a nice ass,
Cesaro seemed pretty laid back
Roman Reigns - his eyes are blue as ****
Kofi was pretty cool
Enzo a few people said he was dickish, I had to pat him down he seemed ok, his bag got searched and he got kind of pissed off.
Kevin Owens bag got searched too cause of the belt and I didn't hear anything negative about that.

Oct 18, 2011
Cesaro should have been on ****ing smackdown from day 1, i swear to god they **** up with this guy over and over. He's just a guy now, seriously switch him already

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Cesaro is never going to main event for this company irregardless of what show he is on.

They haven't given any indication that they see him as main event guy, which does suck because of how great he is.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm perfectly okay with looking like a total toolbox to get the answers I'm looking for. I'm already a damn fool and I doubt I can sabotage my legendary status of stupidity and mediocrity any further. I'd rather hear it from you guys than to subject myself to clickbait.

#heeltactics #noragretsnotasingleletter

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I'm perfectly okay with looking like a total toolbox to get the answers I'm looking for. I'm already a damn fool and I doubt I can sabotage my legendary status of stupidity and mediocrity any further. I'd rather hear it from you guys than to subject myself to clickbait.

#heeltactics #noragretsnotasingleletter
You still got it *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad