WWE: Monday Night RAW pt 161: Joe is Gonna KILL YOUR KNEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I'm perfectly okay with looking like a total toolbox to get the answers I'm looking for. I'm already a damn fool and I doubt I can sabotage my legendary status of stupidity and mediocrity any further. I'd rather hear it from you guys than to subject myself to clickbait.

#heeltactics #noragretsnotasingleletter

You're better than the idiot on SquaredCircle who thinks his brother was an insider because he 'predicted' the end of the PPV last night correctly.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
thank you thank you I contribute in any way which I can..... which is pretty much nothing I guess. As a matter of fact this gives me an idea to make a giant trophy, a "The Annual ASIT Do-Nothing Award"

I think imma rig the balloting and just give it to The Gongshow just in time for the Friendship Festival

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Festival of Friendship will be GOAT...

Then Goldberg will come out, sweat everywhere, make a funny face and spear them both.

YAY.

Also, Emmalina comes back as a crazy evil Emma and it's all just a swerve.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Charlotte/Bayley tonight, I have to think Nia Jax blows up the match, as she should, to either set up a triple threat, or her own match with Charlotte. No way Charlotte should drop the title tonight.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I think they already screwed up the Championship by not temporarily writing off Bayley, and instead giving her another title shot immediately.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think they already screwed up the Championship by not temporarily writing off Bayley, and instead giving her another title shot immediately.

Depends what is in line, because the end goal is a 4-way and none of your faces theoretically deserve a chance.

They still have Darren Young and Bob Backlund in the signature of the show

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Why do the Raw writers feel the need to start every show with Stephanie McMahon?

Like... fans boo their own city when she mentions it. I like looking at her but I hate hearing her speak.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Stephanie and Roman start Raw.

If I need to tune back in, I'm sure I'll be made aware of it

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
thank you thank you I contribute in any way which I can..... which is pretty much nothing I guess. As a matter of fact this gives me an idea to make a giant trophy, a "The Annual ASIT Do-Nothing Award"

I think imma rig the balloting and just give it to The Gongshow just in time for the Friendship Festival

Too sweet me brother

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you thought Smackdown could screw up a handicap match, I can't wait to see what Raw does it with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad