WWE: Monday Night RAW pt 161: Joe is Gonna KILL YOUR KNEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The complete predictably of both shows from now until Mania kills a ton of the fun.

Finn still being out and Seth now hurt kills a bunch of higher level options too.

Tag divisions are in such a sorry state. Can't get myself to care about either show's belts at all.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Joe definitely is not out of shape, whoever said that.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
mS2GKlT.jpg

still laughing at this.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Maybe it did and I just didnt realize it then LOL
It depends on the show, usually the last segment. If the end of the show is a match where the faces win, then they'll not always have a dark match. But if the heels win, or there a non-match ending (contract signing or whatever), then they have a match. But even then it can be randomly based on other factors. Like local curfews for events, travel arrangements, anything really.

They also do a dark match if someone was advertised and they weren't on TV that week. Like they do an injury story or whatever. They'll have a match after TV to keep that promise. There were even times early on in the roster split where Cena and Style were having dark segments during ad breaks as they had both been advertised locally lol.

It's all to do with 'send the fans home happy' rule they have. Faces winning clean in a tag match is usually the way they do it.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Still weird Brock was at RAW and only came out for a dark segment.

Must charge more for on camera work
They might have needed him for non-TV stuff backstage. Like doing photo shoots or taped promo stuff. Or just to talk with people face to face instead of over the phone.

Or they could have advertised him and then re-wrote the plan for TV and decided not to use him this week after it was already booked.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I'm listening to the Observer Radio episode about the XFL documentary and Meltzer was talking about how Vince pushed to sexualize the cheerleaders when showing them to draw in the young adult audience.

I wonder if Emmalina is an extension of this.

Yeah, he has no other ideas for her at this point.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
There was a time where Joe was the definition of what a pro wrestler was supposed to look like. Not muscle bound, but looking strong and nasty and like he could rip telephone books apart.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Having lived in a big Polynesian city, you'll see plenty of guys with that sort of build who are in very good shape. Lots of Polynesian Rugby players would appear "fat" to some people.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I don't remember if there was a dark match when I went to Raw 800 (I'd like to say there was) but I know there was one before with D'Lo Brown. That was a hell of a night

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I rewatched the Goldberg segment on YouTube again. Noticed Goldberg has been putting on mass since his debut.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Surprised no one posted the Raw numbers -

Hour 1 - 3.339m
Hour 2 - 3.165m
Hour 3 - 2.842m

Almost a 14% drop from last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad