WWE: Monday Night Raw part 177: RomanwinsLOL and The Neverending Feud of Balor v Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Not a fan of fresh cut. Fresh cut get too soggy too quick. The best fries are the double fried ones where they are extra crispy. The art is to fry them light at first, then throw them back in once they cool down just a bit.

If french fries weren't bad for you, I'd seriously eat them every day. Buttttttt healthy life/fitness.

Ah f*** it, I'm gonna die anyways, might as well enjoy some fries on the way down.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ah **** it, I'm gonna die anyways, might as well enjoy some fries on the way down.

Yeah - i definitely do not deprive myself of french fries, EVER. I love being fit and I love being healthy, but there is nothing in this world that will stop me from eating fries.

But I literally could eat fries every single day. Thank God I don't do that. I would never get sick of fries. I would eat fries 4x a day.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm not a huge pizza guy either. I like it...I just don't understand why I would ever order it when I could order any Asian delivery. Chinese. Korean. Japanese. Vietnamese. All are better than pizza.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Now the question is: pineapple on pizza - yes or no?

I love Ham and Pineapple. I grew up on it so when the anti-pineapple thing got popular recently, it really took me by surprise. I thought it was a generally accepted thing

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Only thing that should be on pizza is cheese. If you are feeling frisky extra cheese OR pepperoni on top. I cant tell you the number of pizza places that ruined a decent pizza by putting the pepperoni under the cheese.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yinz (Pittsburghese) never had Beto's which is Sicilian pizza with cold cheese. Unreal. Get fries with it and you can use the extra cheese to wrap around your fries.

258s.jpg

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I love Ham and Pineapple. I grew up on it so when the anti-pineapple thing got popular recently, it really took me by surprise. I thought it was a generally accepted thing

I still don't understand this whole thing. I don't think you can put anything wrong on a pizza. Ham and pineapple is something I've grown to really enjoy now that I'm older. Perogy is pretty good too if done well.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Sicilian style (Detroit style too) is definitely my fave style of pizza. Not sure about that cold stuff never heard of it, followed by a close second for me is NY style and last is definitely Chicago style. It’s just too much.

Also yuck to pineapples on a pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad