WWE: Monday Night Raw part 177: RomanwinsLOL and The Neverending Feud of Balor v Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I knew (most) of HFWF was cool since they like pineapple on pizza too. I tried it once when I was on vacation in the Caribbean and it was like a whole other world. It's not something I do all the time, but when I do get it on my pizza I love it.

Pepperoni, chicken (sometimes), onions, mushroom, green peppers, black olives and sometimes pineapple.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Sicilian style (Detroit style too) is definitely my fave style of pizza. Not sure about that cold stuff never heard of it, followed by a close second for me is NY style and last is definitely Chicago style. It’s just too much.

Also yuck to pineapples on a pizza.

Oh man. There's a great Detroit Style pizza place in Toronto called Descendant Pizza. Legit the best in the city.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
While I don't like pizza, I don't see anything wrong with pineapple on them. I always thought it was a normal thing that people ordered. (My problem with pizza is I don't like cheese or tomato, which are usually key ingredients...)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sicilian style (Detroit style too) is definitely my fave style of pizza. Not sure about that cold stuff never heard of it, followed by a close second for me is NY style and last is definitely Chicago style. It’s just too much.

Also yuck to pineapples on a pizza.

Are you from Detroit? I used to work for for a company and our client was in Detroit so I'd stay there at times. I had PizzaPapalis in Detroit, close to the Greektown, and it was freaking delicious. I try to be healthy so pizza is not something you can eat a lot, but if I was in Detroit, i'd save up a cheat day for their pizza. Was tremendous.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Are you from Detroit? I used to work for for a company and our client was in Detroit so I'd stay there at times. I had PizzaPapalis in Detroit, close to the Greektown, and it was freaking delicious. I try to be healthy so pizza is not something you can eat a lot, but if I was in Detroit, i'd save up a cheat day for their pizza. Was tremendous.

Yeah I am and I know pizza papalis well. I’m not a rah rah Detroit guy but our pizza is very underrated.

I’m a fan although it’s a little bit too heavy for me so it’s not my absolute fave. Also I feel like if you go out to go there you make a night of it because I swear the pizza takes like an hour and a half to make.

I think I do like Buddy’s more than PP but I’m not turning either away.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
to be fair I cant stand tomato but im fine with puree and ketchup

tomatos themselves though? hard pass. yuk.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
While I don't like pizza, I don't see anything wrong with pineapple on them. I always thought it was a normal thing that people ordered. (My problem with pizza is I don't like cheese or tomato, which are usually key ingredients...)

Not liking cheese makes me cry inside...

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad