WWE: Monday Night Raw part 177: RomanwinsLOL and The Neverending Feud of Balor v Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sweet Potato fries are good every now and again. But nothing takes a good crispy french fry. It just is what it is. But if i do get SPFs, I just get half order of sweet potato and half normal.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sweet potatoes are no bueno.

**** sweet potato fries.

tenor.gif

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
if the title isnt changed to Monday Night Fries im ignoring this thread

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Don’t some parts of the country actually call sweet potatoes, yams for some reason?
Yeah. It's a regional thing, but I've no idea which places call it what. I just know I was very confused when I was playing Harvest Moon or something and the names were all wrong.

Food names can be really confusing for English people. So many things are named differently between here and over the pond, but no one ever translates them to English English. So if you pick up a random recipe, chances are you need to go and look up half the ingredients on wikipedia to find out what they actually are.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I have never been to a Five Guys. There is one next to the Saladworks I frequent.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
they have Five Guys here now, my friends rave about it but never been myself.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Five Guys is excellent.

I usually go once a month with people from work. We take turns who pays for the fries and we just share em. They literally just dump a shit load into your bag.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Five Guys Cajun fries are nuts but it’s too many fries for me to eat.

Not a fan of fresh cut. Fresh cut get too soggy too quick. The best fries are the double fried ones where they are extra crispy. The art is to fry them light at first, then throw them back in once they cool down just a bit.

If french fries weren't bad for you, I'd seriously eat them every day. Buttttttt healthy life/fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad