WWE: Monday Night Raw part 177: RomanwinsLOL and The Neverending Feud of Balor v Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Now it makes sense. I didn't know that was zaide. Still trying to figure out how you can see past usernames. You used to be able to hover and discover. Would have saved me a good 1 second of caring.
I only remember because his hot takes in the Habs lounge also suck.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I'm with you.

Tomato sauce? Ketchup? Delightful.

Stewed tomato? Canned tomato? Raw tomato? All horrific.

I just made a nice crockpot quinoa taco recipe using canned tomatoes. It was very good.

Not a ketchup fan myself.

Not liking American pizza? GTFO I say.

I had pizza in the Czech Republic once and I thought it was awful. Could have just been the restaurant though. I have a feeling it wasn’t, so they should stick to beer.

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Mushrooms and onions... disgusting. Onions blow my mind. Why do people want to eat something that smells terrible.

Reactions: SnS

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Things I refuse to eat due to the smell
- Sour Kraut
- Onions
- Cabbage
- Brussel Sprouts
- Fishy smelling fish (lol)

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Mushrooms and onions... disgusting. Onions blow my mind. Why do people want to eat something that smells terrible.
One of the greatest smells in a kitchen is the smell of caramelized onions. If I'm making pizza with onions on them, you can bet they will be caramelized.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
"Cesaro: Mozzarella cheese. And I mean it has to be mozzarella on a pizza, not whatever Americans put on it."
He's so right. If he's talking about brick mozzarella when saying "whatever Americans put on it". As long as it is not mozzarella di buffalone since that thing is way too wet for pizza and will make the crust all mushy. But drained fresh mozza or bocconcini are amazing.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Onions are terrible. Anyone who likes them really can't have tastebuds, else they'd realise that they overpower every other flavour. The second you put onions in something, you might as well throw it away and just start chomping on a onion like you would an apple. Garlic is also the same. Both should be banned.

Also, brussels sprouts are top tier.

Reactions: ColePens

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I honestly cant think of a veggie I dont like. I love veggies, onions are fantastic and mushrooms are amazing. I guess if I had to pick, I dont really go out and eat beets. I did have a beet beer though called Schrute Farms and it was awesome. I think it was by Right Brain Brewery.

edit: If you don't like garlic I truly feel sorry for you. Any medittereanan meal without garlic sauce involved is a crying shame.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
There is no better smell in the kitchen than sauteeing onion with some garlic.

You don't like that...you're not human.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm fine with mushrooms as long as I can mask the texture. I'm usually fine with the taste unless it's like...hardcore mushroomy.

On a pizza...in a soup...sauteed with a steak? Into it.

If you gave me a single cooked mushroom with nothing else and told me to eat it? Zero chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad