WWE: Monday Night Raw part 165: Mania sign pointing and impressed with Aries' package

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
lol Reigns isn't turning heel. I know we all want and need it to happen but he just simply sells too many t-shirts. The boos don't mean anything.

WWE will never pull the plug on this guy unless he suffers a Rollins-like catastrophic injury. Turning heel is 100% the right thing to do but you all know damn well whats going to happen in this match.

And you guys are all going to pretend to be mad and say "**** this company" when really you should all know better at this point.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Is it possible to sell tickets to RAW here? Something came up and I cannot attend tonight. Looking to get what I paid for the tickets ($50 per). Section 218 row 5. Seats are aisle.

If I cannot sell, I apologize. Please remove if that is the case.

Thanks.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
MCG just wants to see if someone is gonna go ahead and reach for that brass ring. Who here has the testicular fortitude to sit through a live 3 hour RAW?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
MCG just wants to see if someone is gonna go ahead and reach for that brass ring. Who here has the testicular fortitude to sit through a live 3 hour RAW?

I did not leave my desk anchor position in Utica, New York for 6 weeks to do so.

Is tonight's show in Brooklyn?? That's gonna be fun.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
I did not leave my desk anchor position in Utica, New York for 6 weeks to do so.

Is tonight's show in Brooklyn?? That's gonna be fun.

Yes. The crowd is expected to be pretty good. When/If New Day come out, it will be must see TV.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Is it possible to sell tickets to RAW here? Something came up and I cannot attend tonight. Looking to get what I paid for the tickets ($50 per). Section 218 row 5. Seats are aisle.

If I cannot sell, I apologize. Please remove if that is the case.

Thanks.

If i didn't have bills to pay like a filthy adult mark i'd take these off your hands.

Finn's probably showing up tonight too. :cry:

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
In light of recent event does anyone think we see New Day tonight?

Yes they'll probably have woods make a smart ass remark to try to blow it all over such as "you know, it's been a rollercoaster of a year. we've had some ups, we've had some down, some of us have had up up and down downs" or some non sense like that.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Yes they'll probably have woods make a smart ass remark to try to blow it all over such as "you know, it's been a rollercoaster of a year. we've had some ups, we've had some down, some of us have had up up and down downs" or some non sense like that.

ok never mind what I said, I want this now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad