WWE: Monday Night Raw part 165: Mania sign pointing and impressed with Aries' package

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Raw is about to start right? (this clock change difference is annoying lol)

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I'm torn between wanting to have finn show up tonight to a hot crowd or have him show up at mania to replace seth (assuming seth can't go based on last week's ending) and having seth cut a promo on how he can't medically go and get his revenge but he knows someone who can, someone he got to know very well in rehab *que balor music*

both are good, idk. I guess a mania pop is better eh?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
No, but he had shoulder surgery last week so he's out a while.

Yeah in reference to that, WWE fans are always very warm and receptive whenever someone comes back from surgery. If the US Championship goes to Owens after Mania then I think Rusev challenging would be a bold, logical and refreshing step to his career.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I'm torn between wanting to have finn show up tonight to a hot crowd or have him show up at mania to replace seth (assuming seth can't go based on last week's ending) and having seth cut a promo on how he can't medically go and get his revenge but he knows someone who can, someone he got to know very well in rehab *que balor music*

both are good, idk. I guess a mania pop is better eh?

Seth is going to go at WM. Balor would be coming out post WM

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
This has to lead to Triple H with Steph in his corner vs Seth with Mick Foley in his corner for control of Raw right?

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
To be fair, this promo would probably mean alot more if Mick wasn't constantly forgetting and botching lines and looking like he actually did need index cards :laugh:

Seth is going to go at WM. Balor would be coming out post WM

Last weeks ending does not suggest that. Seth's knee took a huge beating. No reason to run another injury angle on a guy who's already in the injured sympathy spot not to mention you know, healing his knee.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
To be fair, this promo would probably mean alot more if Mick wasn't constantly forgetting and botching lines and looking like he actually did need index cards :laugh:

Last weeks ending does not suggest that. Seth's knee took a huge beating. No reason to run another injury angle on a guy who's already in the injured sympathy spot not to mention you know, healing his knee.

They wouldn't have done that angle if he wasn't 100%. They wouldn't have risked the knee more. Seth is good.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

But they wouldnt have done the angle if he wasn't 100%....So he will be wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad