Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
GG NY, definitely some connection issues between us there

Also how the **** does Crosby have 16 already lol

Crosby doesn't quit.

But seriously, I've been able to get him open better with my size on that line now. It really helps.

And yeah that lag was pretty bad at times, got me on a breakaway once, but still good game man.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
What size? Perry? :sarcasm:

I was ragdolling your guys out there. Actually I've kinda been outhitting everybody in my games. Just can't seem to buy goals though except for my game against Nashville.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Me and Dallas just finished one of the best games I have played here.

Will be posting a save of the year candidate in a couple of minutes

McCann8888

Nov 26, 2012
If Buffalo posted up the one Neuvirth had on me earlier in the season you would cream.

Also I don't understand my luck, Kipper stops everything while EDM's guys were shooting right through Crawford. It's like I can never have a game where he helps me, always gotta outscore my problems.
Ya. Man gg. Kipper actual played good for once and. I agree Crawford let in some. Weak ones thoes last couple were rough

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Good Game Preds

For some reason Fleury just laid beside the puck on the winning goal, didn't you know, just put his glove on it So annoying when that happens, but he's making highlight reel saves too

McCann8888

Nov 26, 2012
Was just playing Carolina. Was up 1-0 16 mins. Left in the second and he lagged. Out just wondern what to
Do about that

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Was just playing Carolina. Was up 1-0 16 mins. Left in the second and he lagged. Out just wondern what to
Do about that

restart game, and get run out the 1st period then get him to pull his goalie and give you a goal and resume

Predaleafs

Oct 7, 2009
Toronto
Good Game Preds

For some reason Fleury just laid beside the puck on the winning goal, didn't you know, just put his glove on it So annoying when that happens, but he's making highlight reel saves too

yea good game to u 2. that save from like 30 seconds left that Fluery had was outstanding.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Sorry, Sergei, was at work and my lady was watching netflix with my xbox live account. I'm around now and will be on tomorrow during the day. Need to play TOR, CAR and I think MIN

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I would also suggest a Christmas break, maybe sim Sunday night, and then skip the Thursday sim??

Just saying, we all should be spending time with family during Christmas, and well, I doubt many people will be on anyway.

Leafs For Life*

I vote keep it as is, like we all understand if you are with family and don't want to go on, but if we do the break, then you probably have to do the New years break, then March break, and so forth. No one should get mad if someone doesn't hop on for their game. Just my 2 cents

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
I disagree but that's me. How much time are you guys spending with your family that it's more than work or school during the year?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Well considering it's Christmas, and seeing family that I have not seen in a while, yes more.

I won't be on much, if not at all. And I won't be putting my CPU on, because I shouldn't have to lose games because I would rather spend time with family then play a video game.

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
I'd rather play a video game I see no better way to spend Christmas.. I need a bunch if you guys tomorrow. St. Louis NYI Tampa Bay Minnesota and mmm one other team I just can't remember. Anaheim I think but not too sure. Get at me, I'm on fire lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad