MODS Please Close/ Players See New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs For Life*

Trade to be announced

To Penguins: CBJ 1st, Bartschi, CBJ 3rd, Jenner

for

To Columbus: OTT 1st, McNeill, Frolik

Tough to lose Frolik and one of my best prospects in McNeill, but bringing in Baertschi, and future 3rd line centre Boone Jenner help make up for the loss.

edit: CLB 1st is probably going to be lower than Ottawa's imo, Frolik is 84 ovr and is >>>> to Jenner+3rd, and Bartschi>McNeill.

Last edited by a moderator:

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Trade to be announced

To Penguins: CBJ 1st, Bartschi, CBJ 3rd, Jenner

for

To Columbus: OTT 1st, McNeill, Frolik

Tough to lose Frolik and one of my best prospects in McNeill, but bringing in Baertschi, and future 3rd line centre Boone Jenner help make up for the loss.
^ Confirming this deal.

Bartschi is secretly 99 overall which was hard to deal away but I'm glad to finally have a top RW sniper in Frolik. Also couldn't wait to swap off my 1st rounder so now I don't feel so bad picking up some wins :sarcasm:

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
If Dallas or Chicago see this feel free to PM me to set up a time to play our games (Columbus)

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
^ Confirming this deal.

Bartschi is secretly 99 overall which was hard to deal away but I'm glad to finally have a top RW sniper in Frolik. Also couldn't wait to swap off my 1st rounder so now I don't feel so bad picking up some wins :sarcasm:

Hey man, at least you weren't suckered in to giving up Frolik in a deal to acquire a backup goaltender.

And then including that backup goaltender for a starting goaltender (that brings you to the SCF mind you) that was supposedly not going to retire this season and bring me back to the finals.

Also I would play you right now, but are the EA Servers messing up like mentioned earlier? If so I don't really want any part in it.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Hey man, at least you weren't suckered in to giving up Frolik in a deal to acquire a backup goaltender.

And then including that backup goaltender for a starting goaltender (that brings you to the SCF mind you) that was supposedly not going to retire this season and bring me back to the finals.

Also I would play you right now, but are the EA Servers messing up like mentioned earlier? If so I don't really want any part in it.

Sounds like someone's holding a grudge :laugh:

I was on earlier today, the servers were slow going through menus but the gameplay was fine. As long as you're around sometime tonight or tomorrow we should be fine as I will be available whenever I can be.

By the way, is the sim still Sunday night?

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown

Gameplay is fine, loading takes forever. I got kicked out a few times, but never mid game

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010

In all fairness Emery is ****ing brutal lol, I asked for Stalberg anyways :sarcasm:

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
If u can trade Injured players.... Have a trade to Announce:

Ottawa Trades:
C Kyle Turris 80 **** (11 Games till he can play)
Pittsburgs 2nd Round Pick

to
Nashville

LW MPS 79 **** Prospect.

BOTH PARTYS ARE AWARE OF THE INJURY

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
:bolts
Looking to move Eric Brewer or Mattias Ohlund for some forward depth. Looking to move some of my top 6 around for a shake up.

Scott Hartnell(84)-Brad Richards(87)-Daniel Briere(84)
Ryan Malone(82)-Vincent Lecavalier(85)-Teddy Purcell(82)
Jussi Jokinen(81)-Nate Thompson(74)-Shane Doan(82)
Dana Tyrell(78)***1/2-Kyle Chipchura(73)-Tom Pyatt(76)***1/2

Matt Carle(86)-Viktor Hedman(85)****1/2
Eric Brewer(83)-Mattias Ohlund(81)
Marc-Andre Bergeron(80)-Keith Aulie(76)****

Anders Lindback(83)***1/2
Riku Helenius(80)***
Dustin Tokarski(73)***
Janne Juvonen(60)****

nazem frattin

Jul 26, 2011
On the block
Ryan Murphy 4*