MODS Please Close/ Players See New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaMoney9

Oct 24, 2012
Referees gave me the decision, all they gave u was a 2 min instigator cause finesse players like myself dont drop the gloves.

i think i was entitled to a penalty shot after u mauled me on a breakaway and still got your ass kicked

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
i think i was entitled to a penalty shot after u mauled me on a breakaway and still got your ass kicked

a breakaway? and me mauling u? thats not how break aways work.....better work on that foot speed B4 next friday.

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
Senators are looking for Washington, Minnesota, and Nashville PM ME ON HERE IF IM NOT ONLINE.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Ok I figured, thanks

In that case... any bottom feeder teams way outside the playoffs wanna swap 1sts? I'm looking to swap the current 1st overall for something in the 2-10 range, an additional prospect or roster player would get the deal done.

Predaleafs

Oct 7, 2009
Toronto
Jersey im on as well gonna play Ottawa first but after we can play

Edit: Gotta do soem cleaning if i dont respond ill be back on in 5-10

Last edited:

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Pretty decent sized trade going to be announced shortly.

I have mixed feeling on it, but meh, I need cap relief

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
GG Nashville, Ottawa still lookin for Washington and Minnesota....unless hes scared of glitch goals :P.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Trade to be announced

To Penguins: CBJ 1st, Bartschi, CBJ 3rd, Jenner

for

To Columbus: OTT 1st, McNeill, Frolik

Tough to lose Frolik and one of my best prospects in McNeill, but bringing in Baertschi, and future 3rd line centre Boone Jenner help make up for the loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad