MODS Please Close/ Players See New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs For Life*

Vancouver, why would I do Couture+Brown+Ballard+1st+2nd for Myers+Klimchuk?

Last edited by a moderator:

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
yeah really i dont think that offer is that bad either lol, not bad enough to call out another GM lol

Leafs For Life*

yeah really i dont think that offer is that bad either lol, not bad enough to call out another GM lol

tbh I just love the two players, their part of my untouchable group. And Couture I don't see improving that much :dunno: Sorry VanCan if you took it as calling you out

If Luch 1187 is Carolina iirc, then he's back.

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
think u can play earlier....after the marlies game id like to get ours over with lol

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Is next sim tomorrow at midnight? I only ask because this last one was delayed bit, not sure if we're staying on schedule or what.

Also, Columbus looking for Dallas or Chicago, let me know what works for you guys.

Leafs For Life*

You said no to that??

Yes I said no, as Myers is a stud on my backend and Klimchuk is already one of my top 3 forwards in my opinion.
1st and 2nd only have value for a trade as Vancouver is a contender, Ballard is garb (imo) , and I don't need him, and I like Williams more than Brown so Brown would be on the 3rd line. And got 2 4.5* centers + an 86 C so no need really for Couture.
And I only need a 2nd line natural LW sniper (Traded Heatley and Semin, would have fit perfect lol and feel people playing on their natural wing do better idk) and I'm basically done trading until the draft unless I get a really good deal.

If he wants to do the deal for Piet+a 4.5* prospect, he can try it.

And I think you guys value forwards a lot more than D.

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
Yes I said no, as Myers is a stud on my backend and Klimchuk is already one of my top 3 forwards in my opinion.
1st and 2nd only have value for a trade as Vancouver is a contender, Ballard is garb (imo) , and I don't need him, and I like Williams more than Brown so Brown would be on the 3rd line. And got 2 4.5* centers + an 86 C so no need really for Couture.
And I only need a 2nd line natural LW sniper (Traded Heatley and Semin, would have fit perfect lol and feel people playing on their natural wing do better idk) and I'm basically done trading until the draft unless I get a really good deal.

Lets play after the Marlies Game

NazemKadri43

Sep 1, 2010
toronto

want semin back for a lefty?...i dont mind playing with him but im more comfortable playing with lefties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad