Mock Draft w/trades(For those who missed out on others)

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
CircularTheory said:
Wait WHAT?! no 2nd round?!?!? :amazed: :cry:

If it just time, i say move the time limit from 12 hours to 6 hours

LOL if there is no second round you can call me king of this draft, doubt anyone can beat a Datsyuk/Stall combo

Checker*

Alexander the Great said:
LOL if there is no second round you can call me king of this draft, doubt anyone can beat a Datsyuk/Stall combo

Don't know where this idea that we're not doing two rounds is coming from...

We definately are.

Checker*

Alberta Yote said:
But not 40.

By the way, I'll take it but Phoenix doesn't have the 38th pick. I think maybe Tampa?

Looks like Anaheim is the correct holder of that pick.

Rise from the Ashes

Price defies corsi
Sep 13, 2005
Pointe-Claire, QC
I love Peter Mueller's skills and i truly believe he will be better then Jordan Staal. I havent seen much of Backstrom, but he seems very promising. The Bruins will appreciate a big pivot now with the loss of Jumbo Joe... but now they have a less talented American version.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Tjardus Greidanus said:
Detroit got ***** on that one.

Anyways..

Trade

To Pittsburgh: 6th Overall, 4th Rounder
To St. Louis: 8th Overall, 40th Rounder

Alberta Yote said:
you also lost a 40th rounder. And if we are doing 40 rounds we will be here literally forever.

Is nobody out there understanding that AlYote was simply teasing a poster who wrote "40th round" rather than "40th overall"? It was a simple joke about an amusing typo. My god. Read the thread.

MarinerIslanderSean

Aug 4, 2005
Burnaby, BC
76over39 said:
Islanders got r@ped.

No kidding. It would be nice if they move up for real, but not if they are going to lose their first rounder entirely next year, where there is more star potential at the top of the draft, plus giving up Campoli and Tambellini. I would think that if a move-up trade like this was even remotely considered, you package the seventh overall pick, a second, and a third together, considering a wealth of third round picks.

Checker*

Umm, as of an hour and a half ago, Florida can pick...

Detroit has used up their 12 hours.

So waiting on a pick from either team here...

anyone?
anyone?
Bueller?

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Checker said:
Umm, as of an hour and a half ago, Florida can pick...

Detroit has used up their 12 hours.

So waiting on a pick from either team here...

anyone?
anyone?
Bueller?

Sorry bud,

Detroit has just traded the 9th overall. Can we give this guy like a couple hours to make his pick?

To Columbus:9th overall.

To Detroit:27th overall, 31st overall and 36th overall.

Canucksrock

Feb 4, 2005
Caledon
Cup4Wings said:
Sorry bud,

Detroit has just traded the 9th overall. Can we give this guy like a couple hours to make his pick?

To Columbus:9th overall.

To Detroit:27th overall, 31st overall and 36th overall.

Sorry guys on the west coast just woke up and i confirm the trade.

Canucksrock

Feb 4, 2005
Caledon
With the 9th overall pick the Columbus Blue Jackets would like to select Nigel Williams.

Williams is in keeping with the defense first attitude we have taken this year and we are very happy to be able to select him, although Frolik was damn tempting.

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
Canucksrock said:
With the 9th overall pick the Columbus Blue Jackets would like to select Nigel Williams.

Williams is in keeping with the defense first attitude we have taken this year and we are very happy to be able to select him, although Frolik was damn tempting.
The first kind of "off the board" pick. Could work out.

Canucksrock

Feb 4, 2005
Caledon
Alberta Yote said:
The first kind of "off the board" pick. Could work out.

yeah i was thinking 11-13 trade up but cups4wings took my offer for 9th then i was like ummm okay well i wanted williams so what the hell. Columbus has alot of "name" prospects and young players upfront but none on the backend and adding brewer (which wouldnt have happened if Mueller was on the board, i really wanted him) and drafting williams, would certainly help to close the gap. Although, we now have no picks for the rest of this draft :).

However i must say that if anyone is interested in some prospects in the system and is willing to trade picks in this draft, i am still listening to offers. :D

Spetzky

Jul 31, 2004
Edmonton
We'd like to thank the City of Vancouver for their hospitality this week.
With the 11th Overall Pick in the Two-Thousand Six NHL Entry Draft.
The LOS ANGELOS KINGS ARE PROUD TO SELECT FROM THE ONTARIO HOCKEY LEAGUE'S...
BARRIE COLTS... Center!!!

BRYAN LITTLE!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad