MLS Thread: Enter Zlatan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
i was thinking there was 9k there...official count is 7,600...which means Precourt's staff didn't count 2,000 based on history...lol

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Rooney to DC done. Thought MLS was getting away from players like that.

Still would be cool to see and DC needs butts in seats in their new stadium. They will still be garbage though.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
i was thinking there was 9k there...official count is 7,600...which means Precourt's staff didn't count 2,000 based on history...lol
Do they do the ass backwards thing there of putting everyone on the camera side because the side facing the camera looked almost empty?

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Someone with a hilarious tweet pointing out that next year the Yankees will play a home game at a soccer stadium before boy city plays a home game at one.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Do they do the ass backwards thing there of putting everyone on the camera side because the side facing the camera looked almost empty?

Nope, the camera side are the "expensive " seats with chair backs...those are usually pretty full...

It is what it is, you have 8-9k hard core fans that mostly show up, then get 3-5k casuals for most games...

It's a crap area of town with no bars or restaurants near to pregame which turns off many people

Precourt had a chance to move near where the hockey and AAA baseball stadiums are...but that doesn't fit his narratives so he passed on it...

Reactions: Viqsi

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Rooney is fat and washed up and has been for a couple of years. Villa and Ibrahimovic were and still are in a different class.

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Villa has almost singlehandedly carried boy city from day one. I feel fairly confident in saying Rooney will come nowhere close to doing that for the scum.

Reactions: Basement Cat

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Nope, the camera side are the "expensive " seats with chair backs...those are usually pretty full...

It is what it is, you have 8-9k hard core fans that mostly show up, then get 3-5k casuals for most games...

It's a crap area of town with no bars or restaurants near to pregame which turns off many people

Precourt had a chance to move near where the hockey and AAA baseball stadiums are...but that doesn't fit his narratives so he passed on it...
I'm really hoping the initial court ruling means he gets called out on that in particular. :D

Reactions: Fro

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Guy on SJ on a yellow with a foul on a Minny player where the only question was whether it was just a yellow or a straight red. Either way the guy should've been sent off. The ref issued neither. Never change MLS refs!!!

Reactions: Pouchkine

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I'm not really a fan of Wondo but wow, that was one hell of a play right there. I have no idea how he kept that ball from going out much less delivering a perfect pass.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Galaxy are somehow more frustrating this year than last year. At least with last year I knew the team was **** so I wasn't surprised when they get embarrassed. This year the team is much better and they still can't get results. Haven't replaced the gigantic hole that Van Damme left.

I'm just going to keep copying and pasting this all season long for the Galaxy because its the same **** every week

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Okay, it's been a while, so I think I can fairly say that my worries about Zardes were maybe just a teensy bit overblown. Just a little. :D

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Don't know how the Rapids have been so bad this season. They were probably the best team we have played all season in any competition, they had us pinned in our own end for much of the match. We were very fortunate to win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad