OT: MLB Thread - Part XIX: Yankees Hire Boone. Joe Buck Still Unenthused

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Paxton would be my #1 realistic choice.

Question, not just to you, to Yankees fans in general: if the Giants INSISTED on us including Andujar for Madbum, would you be willing to trade him?
Yes. Madbum and Sevy at the top of the rotation gives us a realistic shot at multiple titles. The farm system is deep enough to withstand the loss of Andujar.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Paxton would be my #1 realistic choice.

Question, not just to you, to Yankees fans in general: if the Giants INSISTED on us including Andujar for Madbum, would you be willing to trade him?
It is an extremely tough call...HOWEVER:

We still would have Drury to step in with team control for years. Walker to step in as well.

Machado could be an option in offseason

Yankees offense will be perfectly fine without Andujar. The replacement will be just as serviceable at the bottom of the order.

Losing a bottom of the order bat to get an Ace to win a championship has to be made

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Yeah, I tend to agree with you guys, although trading Andujar would be very tough.

On top of Andu, it would probably take something like Andu, Frazier, and Sheffield to get the ball rolling, honestly.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
I dont know if Paxton is realistic. Ms want to win (whether they can or not) they keep adding to their team not subtracting from it

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
God of War 6: after the Ragnarok, Atreus flees to California where he's adopted by Wayne and Patty Judge.

It all makes sense now.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
God of War 6: after the Ragnarok, Atreus flees to California where he's adopted by Wayne and Patty Judge.

It all makes sense now.

Judge is actually the world serpent.

Memir is actually Didi, which explains why he has 2 hits all month. kind of hard to hit a ball when your head is no longer attached to your body.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Judge is actually the world serpent.

Memir is actually Didi, which explains why he has 2 hits all month. kind of hard to hit a ball when your head is no longer attached to your body.
Nah, Mimir would actually walk.

And somehow his strikezone would still be less broken than the one Judge gets.

Reactions: Bozle

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
No excuse for giving up this many runs to the Rangers.

They don't have a hit all year that isn't a homerun.

Reactions: RGY

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Best move Cashman's ever made.
Cashman should have a statue erected off that trade alone.We trade Chapman for Torres and Castro,end up trading Castro for Stanton and resign Chapman.Leaving us with Torres,Chapman and Stanton for Castro and a few prospects.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
We need another inning eating dependable starter or our bp will be dead by the all star break

Reactions: RGY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad