OT: MLB Thread - Part XIX: Yankees Hire Boone. Joe Buck Still Unenthused

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Well German really disappointing here. I had high hopes for him even before the Astros relief appears and his first start. This is just real bad against a bad team

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Hamels out here like, is this good enough for you guys to bring me home with you back to New York on Wednesday night?

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I am. He's a 20 HR shortstop. That Judge-like pace from April was never going to last.
SS position has changed. 20 HR SS will be the norm for above average ones. It'll probably cost $15m to retain Didi - I'd just go all in for Machado at that point as a huge upgrade.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
No interest personally

Don’t need another guy with the “cant throw as hard he used to” moniker

We already have two guys whose fastballs are essentially useless.

Still two months so a lot can change, and maybe some surprising names will enter the market, but it seems weak right now, Archer, Fulmer and Hamels? I'm going to assume for now the Giants and Dodgers won't be sellers, any other possibilities, you and Darko would know better than me.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Still two months so a lot can change, and maybe some surprising names will enter the market, but it seems weak right now, Archer, Fulmer and Hamels? I'm going to assume for now the Giants and Dodgers won't be sellers, any other possibilities, you and Darko would know better than me.

Marcus Stroman, Sean Manaea, Danny Duffy. Mind you Duffy's been bad this year.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Yankees will win tomorrow and win the series..

also, get Hamels, he will be the cheapest of the bunch and he's still good.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I have no interest in Manea.

Preferred choices: Bumgarner/Kershaw

B choices: Paxton, Hamels

C choice: Archer, Fulmer
Paxton would be my #1 realistic choice.

Question, not just to you, to Yankees fans in general: if the Giants INSISTED on us including Andujar for Madbum, would you be willing to trade him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad