Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I%27ve_Looked_At_This_For_Five_Hours_Now_Banner.jpg

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
hey, how's it going man!

good barometer check vs braves coming up. be good to show ourselves that we can be competitive with them. i think it would be a nice confidence boost

I mean they no-hit a good Phillies lineup, won the series against them, SFG and STL. They can be competitive with some really good teams.

I have faith in this squad (cue to the early season WS winner jokes)

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I mean they no-hit a good Phillies lineup, won the series against them, SFG and STL. They can be competitive with some really good teams.

I have faith in this squad (cue to the early season WS winner jokes)
me too man. i like their depth and i like buck. let's hope they can stay relatively healthy. i have max, bassitt, marte ,alonso, escobar and nimmo on my n.l. fantasy team

Goombha

Raging Ryan
Aug 27, 2013
Despite being down their top two pitchers, the Mets keep winning. It's a completely different (winning) attitude on this team. Unlike the Islanders who play with no heart. In most of the Isles games last season, they looked like they didn't want to be there. I'm happy about the Mets and Jets moving in the right direction, but VERY sad the Islanders have taken a step backward and, at best, will be idling right where they're at.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad