Misc. NHL Talk 2017/18 Regular Season: Chapter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I must say, Dallas sure has picked a ****ty time to lose 5 in a row. I REALLY don't want St.L to make the playoffs. But Calgary looks to have fallen off and now Dallas is close behind. There goes the buffer in teams.

Bishop's health has done Dallas no favours.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Me too. :( It was that or Jake's empty netter!

Jake's EN really helped me out... and then the person I was playing against got goals from both Getzlaf and f***ing Rakell... f*** all man... and this guys was easily the #1 team in our league too and I could have beaten him. I had 3 players I had on my team expecting to get hits for today and they didn't. Got no goals from McDavid against f***ing Dominque. Hell, Gourde had ZERO points for me this week. Lost by the tiebreaker.

OzFlyers

Registered Boozer
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
Jake's EN really helped me out... and then the person I was playing against got goals from both Getzlaf and ****ing Rakell... **** all man... and this guys was easily the #1 team in our league too and I could have beaten him. I had 3 players I had on my team expecting to get hits for today and they didn't. Got no goals from McDavid against ****ing Dominque. Hell, Gourde had ZERO points for me this week. Lost by the tiebreaker.
Yea, I basicly lost by one hit! (And I am sure they didn't count a couple!!) :madfire:

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
So I posted over on the Isles board in a Josh Ho Sang thread about what was going on with him. I explained that I like him but don't get to watch him that often and all I see are blogs/articles saying that he is either worth waiting for to turn it around or others saying the Islanders should just move on. So I asked if they thought he was either, A) a guy that could turn it around on the Island; B) A guy that would get run out of town; or C) a guy like Zherdev who will just kind of have all the talent in the world but just fade away because he doesn't want to try or whatever. I couldn't get a straight answer because they seem to think that I thought I was saying the Flyers were going to trade for him and get him for nothing because I said I would like him to get run out of town and wind up with the Flyers.

Now I'll ask any of you guys who might see him more than I do. Can he turn it around and stick around with the Islanders or is he going to get run out of town? Or will he be Zherdev-esque?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
So I posted over on the Isles board in a Josh Ho Sang thread about what was going on with him. I explained that I like him but don't get to watch him that often and all I see are blogs/articles saying that he is either worth waiting for to turn it around or others saying the Islanders should just move on. So I asked if they thought he was either, A) a guy that could turn it around on the Island; B) A guy that would get run out of town; or C) a guy like Zherdev who will just kind of have all the talent in the world but just fade away because he doesn't want to try or whatever. I couldn't get a straight answer because they seem to think that I thought I was saying the Flyers were going to trade for him and get him for nothing because I said I would like him to get run out of town and wind up with the Flyers.

Now I'll ask any of you guys who might see him more than I do. Can he turn it around and stick around with the Islanders or is he going to get run out of town? Or will he be Zherdev-esque?

Zherdev

Hes just a shit head

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Zherdev

Hes just a **** head
That's why I like him. I always root for the guys who are just assholes. Cheaters, wife beaters, etc., I have no tolerance for. Assholes and dickheads? Count me in! As soon as I saw he was wearing #66 I became a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad