Misc. NHL Talk 2017/18 Regular Season: Chapter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Wheelers not winning **** with Laine having 42 goals so far
Malkin and Crosby have Hart trophies with superstar teammates.

Blake Wheeler is the most underrated player in the NHL. It will be a travesty if he's not a Hart finalist.

MacKinnon will probably fall into the same trap as Wheeler. Few eastern media types bother watching the Jets or Avs.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Malkin and Crosby have Hart trophies with superstar teammates.

Blake Wheeler is the most underrated player in the NHL. It will be a travesty if he's not a Hart finalist.

Cant be Underrated if every hockey fan on earth calls him Underrated every day lol

I dont see how he should be a lock to be a Hart finalist but I wouldnt be upset.

Reactions: The Rage Kage

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Bruins signed Ryan Donato and they may insert him directly into their lineup.

ECHL lineup?

071215_hextall-hakstol_600.jpg

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Guess I don't get the joke, they signed a 22 year old (in two weeks) kid out of college who played in the Olympics and they're going to give him a bit role for a couple weeks. They have a lot of injuries, Bjork on IR, Bergeron is out for a couple more weeks, DeBrusk and Backes are out short-term.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Guess I don't get the joke, they signed a 22 year old (in two weeks) kid out of college who played in the Olympics and they're going to give him a bit role for a couple weeks. They have a lot of injuries, Bjork on IR, Bergeron is out for a couple more weeks, DeBrusk and Backes are out short-term.

Don't worry about it, there are a lot of jokes on here and I am sure one will be coming your way soon that suits you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad