Confirmed Trade: [MIN/CBJ] Gustav Nyquist (50% retained) for 2023 5th round pick

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
This deal would appeal Holland, just for a 5th makes me scratch my head, couldnt Holland beat this??

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
This deal would appeal Holland, just for a 5th makes me scratch my head, couldnt Holland beat this??

A lot of clubs would have beat this if not for cap concerns.

The league memo today makes it too risky because he might be ready to play too soon.

Minnesota was the only club that could take him off of LTIR without going over the cap.

Reactions: CBJx614

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
He's sucked everywhere he's been. Have you been asleep for the past 7 years?
So he’s Steel , Marjo , Jost , Rask etc etc etc

It’s worth a shot and he has talent that all those other assholes could have only dreamed of

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
So he’s Steel , Marjo , Jost , Rask etc etc etc

It’s worth a shot and he has talent that all those other assholes could have only dreamed of
Johansson has played 800 games in the NHL.

Drouin is about to be 28. Unless you liked the moves you listed, I'm not sure why you want to bring him in

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
A lot of clubs would have beat this if not for cap concerns.

The league memo today makes it too risky because he might be ready to play too soon.

Minnesota was the only club that could take him off of LTIR without going over the cap.
No, hes at 50%... a lot of teams could had. A ttrade of yamamoto + 5th for Nyquist could been done by oilers. Easy.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Didn't think he had much value. But great get by Minny, He's a very underrated player. He provides top 6 5v5 production, don't understand why more teams wouldn't do better than a 5th.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Johansson has played 800 games in the NHL.

Drouin is about to be 28. Unless you liked the moves you listed, I'm not sure why you want to bring him in
He’s a ufa and would cost nothing to get and give a chance to , I’m just saying maybe it works out and then we sign him for 1-2 years cheaply

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad