Mike Scheifele End of Season Point Total

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
None of the LLW line will be traded. They are the veteran core of this team.

I don't expect him to be traded, I was just wondering why one would expect him to fall from leading scorer (twice in two years) to outside the top three. Ladd has outscored Wheeler twice in the last two years, but Wheeler get as a lot more love as an offensive player. Just weird to me.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
a 7 year deal at 5 mil would be a huge mistake for Scheif's agent imo. He's going to be worth a lot more than that 5 years from now. I'd like to see a 2 - 3 year deal for 5 mil (i think that's more realistic)

Scheif will put up at least 60

So you don't think it would be a good thing if we got a sweet deal on Schief? I don't get it.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Kid is trying for the Cy Young award this year (3-0 so far)

Skidooboy

Jun 22, 2011
L4 Kordylewski Cloud
Voted 60-65
but lasty year 55 hit a TON of posts early. I counted around 15.

So I'm hoping for 30 goals and 40 assists.

I think Ehlers and Scheif will be amazing together.

Coach G

Oct 1, 2015
In the corners
I can't vote on this. I assume that's either because I'm a "rookie user" (therefore my opinion is not valid ;) ) or because there's some sort of club I need to belong to, but don't.
I predicted 60-65 after watching the preseason, and I'm sticking with it, 82-goal pace or no.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I can't vote on this. I assume that's either because I'm a "rookie user" (therefore my opinion is not valid ;) ) or because there's some sort of club I need to belong to, but don't.
I predicted 60-65 after watching the preseason, and I'm sticking with it, 82-goal pace or no.

You need to belong to the club. Sorry. If you don't know what club it is you are ineligible. If you don't know how to get in you are ineligible. If you try to find out you are ineligible. If the club would have you as a member you probably wouldn't want to join. :)

Or you can wait until your rookie status expires (I forget, either 60 days or 90) and you will automatically become a member of the club whether you like it or not. :)

Coach G

Oct 1, 2015
In the corners
You need to belong to the club. Sorry. If you don't know what club it is you are ineligible. If you don't know how to get in you are ineligible. If you try to find out you are ineligible. If the club would have you as a member you probably wouldn't want to join. :)

Or you can wait until your rookie status expires (I forget, either 60 days or 90) and you will automatically become a member of the club whether you like it or not. :)

Thanks, Mort; I literally laughed out loud at my desk when I read this... unfortunately, my students were writing a quiz at the time. :laugh:

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
The 100 points is what the team will have if Scheif goes 30-40. I thought it was obvious :sarcasm:

No. He only had 49 pts last year and the Jets got 99 ... in spite of the beat up D. If Scheif gets 70 this year it is obvious that The Jets will get at least 110, maybe a president's trophy! :laugh:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Man, I'm a bit of a Scheifele fan, and I had him pegged for 55-60. He beat that fairly handily. If he'd been healthy all year long, he could have exceeded 70pts.

I'm happy to be wrong on this one. ;)

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
How do they keep him off the U23 team at the World Cup?

You'd be hard pressed to come up with a good reason to keep him off that team. 17th overall in scoring numbers for centres, 13th for centres in goals with almost 30G, and a very good possession game.

Only centre around his age bracket that exceeded his numbers on the season was Monahan.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
a 7 year deal at 5 mil would be a huge mistake for Scheif's agent imo. He's going to be worth a lot more than that 5 years from now. I'd like to see a 2 - 3 year deal for 5 mil (i think that's more realistic)

Scheif will put up at least 60

just wanted to quote this guy from October. alright

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad