Injury Report: Mikael Granlund ("Upper Body")

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Haven't you all heard that MG is a dead bust. PMB v2.0, we should lock this thread and never talk about him anymore. He's dead to Wild. We should have claimed PMB from waivers, he's like MG 2.0

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Good news he's making some progress, bad news it's still going to be a few weeks. We need him back in the line up.

Sartorial

#RegisteredUser
Dec 14, 2011
Saskatoon
Here's to a speedy and full recovery. I don't cheer for any one team, but Granlund has really turned me on to the Wild. Was astonished by the improvement from last season to this season. Can see why he was thought of as an elite prospect with 1C and All Star potential.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Good news. Mikael Granlund on the ice for #mnwild practice. First practice since Phoenix game

m4kVVy5.gif

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
Russo
Yeo said Granlund wants to play tomorrow vs. #canucks; "we'd have to be "very sure," before admitting later it's doubtful
19:23 - 16. joulukuuta 13

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Parise - Koivu - Coyle
Nino - Granlan - Pom
Cooke - Haula - Fontaine/Bulmer
Heately/Rupp - Brodziak - Mitchell

..Please?

difcog

Oct 24, 2013
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib
Yeo said Granlund wants to play tomorrow vs. #canucks; "we'd have to be "very sure," before admitting later it's doubtful

I so want to see him back in the game but on the other hand I want them to wait until they're very sure he's 110% ready

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Great news!

Sounds like he wants to come back soon but Wild will hold him out a while. I like both of their mindsets.

IMO, when he comes back, Haula back to minors and Granlund right back between Nino and Pominville.

Depends, if its between Bulmer(I think he is still up, haven't seen anything indicating he was sent down) and Haula pushing Fontaine for time on the third line. Give me Haula, good enough defensively and more offense to his game.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Granlund working long after practice with Andrew Brunette #mnwild

Granlund: it felt good...first skate with the team, that's a start. It's always a little different (with the team). #mnwild

Granlund: I felt good, we'll see what's going to happen. Don't want to think too far ahead. #mnwild

So we might see him this week!

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
At this point it might be a wise decision to hold him out until after Christmas break. He gets a little extra time to recover and can then hopefully come back by New Year's.

difcog

Oct 24, 2013
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib
During twirl at start of #mnwild practice, Granlund tripped & went head-first into boards. Yeo: "You got to test it out, I guess, right?"

Haha, this made me chuckle

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
According Russo: During twirl at start of #mnwild practice, Granlund tripped & went head-first into boards. Yeo: "You got to test it out, I guess, right?"

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: