Injury Report: Mikael Granlund ("Upper Body")

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Hasn't he been really good this season.. so wtf? Injured? And finnish tabloids didin't tell us? suspecting

Injured. Not sure how bad it is. Might have something to do with the hip check he took vs OTT.

OpRedDawn*

hate to be the pessimist but

the kadri hit, then on the hipcheck it looked like granny hit his head on the boards. And, yeo just said it was upper body for him...

on the optimist side, yeo said he hopes to see him sunday, so hopefully it's not the C

And yea, he took regular shifts afterwards I believe

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Might have just been giving him a rest day quote un quote. Young guy who's a little banged up...they wanted to give him a little time to heal so he doesn't wear himself out down the line.

I bet if it was a playoff game or bigger divisional game or something he would have played.

At least this is what I hope!

WildFinn*

I blame Yeo for the concussion, Kadri should have been hunted down after he run Bäcks.
After that game every team has targeted Granlund, he is the size of Kane, he actually has backup from his teammates.

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
I blame Yeo for the concussion, Kadri should have been hunted down after he run Bäcks.
After that game every team has targeted Granlund, he is the size of Kane, he actually has backup from his teammates.

He was challenged to fight twice, said no dice. Should Cooke have had a run at him or what are you looking for?

WildFinn*

He was challenged to fight twice, said no dice. Should Cooke have had a run at him or what are you looking for?

Yes.

dafoe.gif

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
I'm really starting to worry about Granlund. He is starting to cross over into injury prone territory. I know he's just a young kid, but if he keeps getting hurt I hate to think what might happen with his career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad