Player Discussion Mikael Granlund IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbluth

Jan 31, 2015
Ofc granlund is not in the crosby, malkin, kane etc class. But I think many of you might be surprised when he scores 70+ points for the next 5 seasons at least. Laugh all you want, but that's what is gonna happen ;)

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
Ofc granlund is not in the crosby, malkin, kane etc class. But I think many of you might be surprised when he scores 70+ points for the next 5 seasons at least. Laugh all you want, but that's what is gonna happen ;)

Does the Wild have good C prospects? I an expecting Koivu to start declining any time now.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Don't know if Kunin will be a C. They started to play him at wing at UW.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Wow, well, it's sad they can't spell Grandlump correctly, but ESPN doesn't give a lick about hockey, so for him to make it on there is nice confirmation of the amazing season he's having. Good job, Granman, keep making those plays!

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Grassland is amazing. Writer must have typed up the article on their iPhone while driving to work. :laugh:

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
New article on espn.com where Granlund is referred to as both 'Grassland' and 'Grandlund'. :laugh:

ESPN sure knows hockey. It's almost impressive to butcher his name twice in the span of one article specifically about him. Grandlund can't even be a simple typo since it's repeated 6 times in total.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Don't know if Kunin will be a C. They started to play him at wing at UW.

I believe he's been quoted saying he can play all three forward positions. You're right though, he has been playing wing since Frederic was bumped up to the 1st line.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Granlund, Gaudreau, Tarasenko... That's a damn fine trio!

Probably won't be Gaudreau as he was fined for diving, lol.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
This guy needs a pure sniper. I like the longterm potential of Granlund and Kaprizov as linemates. Both can win pucks, and KK is a great finisher. Coyle or JEE seem like the ideal big, two-way C options. I still think Coyle ends up at C eventually. He has every skill needed and we need more down the middle. Need one of him or Kunin to fit in next to JEE.

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Is it just me or should we have maybe scratched him then? I know he's our leading scorer, but he was nonexistent against STL. A broken hand is a pretty debilitating hockey injury.

Tough to say obviously. But part of me wonders if we should have given Schroeder a shot in the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad