Player Discussion Mika Zibanejad [Warning Post #3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
The production behind that was actually very good. Very similar to Chainsmokers, which I hope he doesn't become :laugh:

Intrigued to hear more, though!!

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I don't like this type of music and I'm sure I won't listen to it again but honestly its pretty good in all seriousness. DJ ZBAD:yo:

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I'm not into BDSM music but I thought it was ok

lol this

Does anyone know if he actually produced this, as in he was the one turning knobs and editing in a DAW, or did he just stand behind a sound engineer and tell him what sounded good?

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
lol this

Does anyone know if he actually produced this, as in he was the one turning knobs and editing in a DAW, or did he just stand behind a sound engineer and tell him what sounded good?

He is a DJ in his off time so most likely his own production.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
He moonlights under the stage name "Sara Milligan". Pretty obvious it's him singing. Stephen King would go by Robert Bachman so people wouldn't know it was his writing.
And likewise Richard Bachman used to goaltend under the name Stephen King for the same reason.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
He is a DJ in his off time so most likely his own production.

Depends, it's typical of someone who starts out as a DJ and becomes a producer to have a sound engineer. Musicians who engineer and produce their own music DJ as a secondary function more often than not. It doesn't really matter I guess, but it would certainly be that much more impressive if he is the one doing all of the engineering on his tracks, mastering aside. It's a relatively time intensive and complicated process.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Depends, it's typical of someone who starts out as a DJ and becomes a producer to have a sound engineer. Musicians who engineer and produce their own music DJ as a secondary function more often than not. It doesn't really matter I guess, but it would certainly be that much more impressive if he is the one doing all of the engineering on his tracks, mastering aside. It's a relatively time intensive and complicated process.
Just because you have the initials, doesn't make you a DJ expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany