Rumor: Miikka Kiprusoff is open to a trade to Toronto.

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
With Feasters current track record, and our history of being bent over by Toronto.

Kipprusoff for a 5th.

Book it.

Not sure how you can expect much more if thatss what we get. Kipper has been pretty bad this year. And is most likely going to be a back up. This isn't Kipper 4 years ago. Were trading him when his value is an all time low.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Not sure how you can expect much more if thatss what we get. Kipper has been pretty bad this year. And is most likely going to be a back up. This isn't Kipper 4 years ago. Were trading him when his value is an all time low.

I don't care how bad he was this year, no way he only worth a 5th, wouldn't be surprised with a 3rd but anything lower is a disappointment.

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
Honestly I can see kipper getting a conditional 2nd round pick which becomes a 1st if the Leafs win 1 or 2 play off series.

FlamesFreak4

Oct 10, 2012
Calgary
Conditional 2nd.
If the leafs are eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round, 2nd round pick
If the leafs advance past the 2nd round, 1st round pick
If the leafs miss the playoffs, 3rd(or 4th) round pick.

:)

theIceWookie

#LeafHysteriaAlert
Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Conditional 2nd.
If the leafs are eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round, 2nd round pick
If the leafs advance past the 2nd round, 1st round pick
If the leafs miss the playoffs, 3rd(or 4th) round pick.

:)

Leafs have turned down giving up a first. I can't see them giving a conditional first for anything less than a cup win.

Conditional pick is likely if it happens at all but I would think its more like conditional 4th that becomes a 3rd if we win the first round, and a 2nd if we make in to the conference finals.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'm gonna say a 2nd and Ashton. Scrivens is unlikely as I think the Leafs are high on him and we have the 2 best goalies not currently playing in the NHL. :sarcasm:

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Wow, I think a lot of people will be presently surprised if we move him.

If he was a 3rd pick, TOR does that 2 weeks ago without talking to him. Worst case scenario he retires after their playoff run and they talk to Lou again.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
kipper nets a draft pick. perhaps a low level prospect. that's it.

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
I think you're looking at (1) one of Scrivens or Kostka + 5th OR (2) a conditional 3rd that turns into a 2nd if Kipper re-signs.

Wow, I think a lot of people will be presently surprised if we move him.

If he was a 3rd pick, TOR does that 2 weeks ago without talking to him. Worst case scenario he retires after their playoff run and they talk to Lou again.

Not necessarily. There's been far too much uncertainty about Kipper's willingness to move because of his family situation. The fact the Leafs were granted permission to speak to Kipper is a sign they wish to extend him, which may improve your return if Kipper were to oblige the Leafs.

McMatthews

Sep 12, 2007
Toronto fan here. Offer for Kipper...

Ben Scrivens
Conditional 3rd/4th (Kipper contract)

Scrivens is better than any goalie in your system not named Jon Gillies. He's also from Alberta.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $200.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00