Rumor: Miikka Kiprusoff is open to a trade to Toronto.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Adjustments to his contract?

And I'll guess a conditional 2013 4th that turns into a 2013 or a 2014 3rd if the Leafs win a playoff round or Kipper signs an extension in the summer.

FlamesFreak4

Oct 10, 2012
Calgary
My guess on the adjustment is leafs use their amnesty buyout on him(a la redden/gomez) and re-sign him to somthing more to his liking (4mill?)

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Wait a minute guys, what are u think'n?

Name anyone in the NHL who don't put Kipper and Luongo in the same category when you think of on ice performance? Who has the better contract to deal with? Who doesn't need a goalie coming back?

Calgary should, and I say should, get what Vancouver was offered for Lou.

It's exactly what leafs need if he signs on for 2 more after this for an extra $10Mil. Sorta the same as Thomas. Get Kipper to the playoffs, and their as good as anyone.

Don't sell kipper short in a season that has seen our good players not get it done, and our stagans, stempniak Comeau play sorta good but look great.

Their can be conditional pieces, but those are likely picks, an can only be in play for next years draft. You should get whatever prospect was offered in Lou's deal.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
My guess on the adjustment is leafs use their amnesty buyout on him(a la redden/gomez) and re-sign him to somthing more to his liking (4mill?)

Can't re-sign an amnesty buy-out (or any buy-out)

Wait a minute guys, what are u think'n?
I'm think'n that I've seen what we got for Iginla and Bouwmeester, and adjusting accordingly.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Also, once the deal is made, TOR puts together a 3 minute promo piece on the jumbotron of Kipper, and everyone in the place loses their ******* minds.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
The only way we/they would make an "adjustment" to the trade would be some form of a buyout, correct?

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
From a Leafs fan I guess there is a handshake or verbal agreement on an extension come July. Thats the only way this "adjustment" works.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00