NCAA: Michigan spying scandal / Harbaugh accepts remaining suspension

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Brother I thought this was some Brett Venables level sign stealing. Absolutely not, Michigan gonna get cooooooooked

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

IMG_8002.jpeg

IMG_8003.jpeg

Sep 19, 2008
Apparently this is not new news and TCU knew last season that Michigan was "stealing signs" and got this information from other big Ten teams. So the question is: why do something about it now? Why complain now?

"DER'S STEALING OUR SIGNS! IT'S WHY WE KEEP LOSING TO THEM IN FOOTBALL."

No, you lost because you can't tackle donovan edwards or blake corum rofl. sign stealing is such nonsense.

Yinz had over a year, 2 seasons to stop this, and did nothing. I'm sorry, I don't see what's wrong here.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Per a YouTube show called Menace2Sports, the FBI investigation at Michigan is based on an incident where one of the grad assistant coaches was using a university owned computer to solicit sex from underage girls. There was a video played on the show where the coach arrived at a meeting place thinking he was meeting up with a 13 year old girl but was met instead by two men with a video camera who recorded the encounter.

Last edited:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Apparently this is not new news and TCU knew last season that Michigan was "stealing signs" and got this information from other big Ten teams. So the question is: why do something about it now? Why complain now?

"DER'S STEALING OUR SIGNS! IT'S WHY WE KEEP LOSING TO THEM IN FOOTBALL."

No, you lost because you can't tackle donovan edwards or blake corum rofl. sign stealing is such nonsense.

Yinz had over a year, 2 seasons to stop this, and did nothing. I'm sorry, I don't see what's wrong here.

I can’t take anyone seriously who has a Logan Paul avatar.

Per a YouTube show called Menace2Sports, the FBI investigation at Michigan is based on an incident where one of the grad assistant coaches was using a university owned computer to solicit sex from underage girls. There was a video played on the show where the coach arrived at a meeting place thinking he was meeting up with a 13 year old girl but was met instead by two men with a video camera who recorded the encounter.

The host is former Ohio St coach Zach Smith. I’ll have to give this episode a listen. In his first two episodes he goes scorched earth against former coaches and situations. Kind of reaffirms the rumors that were circulating around Columbus at the time.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

That is quite a bit worse than stealing signals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad