NCAA: Michigan spying scandal / Harbaugh accepts remaining suspension

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
With how much has come out the last week or so, feel like it deserves it’s own thread.

Sep 19, 2008

With how much has come out the last week or so, feel like it deserves it’s own thread.

• Haha
Reactions: kingsholygrail
Sep 19, 2008
I think it's funny how Michigan won 49-0 over MSU after the cheating allegations came out. 1) everyone's doing it 2) Michigan continued to dominate even after "getting caught" and suspending the staffer responsible. Did they win 49-0 because they cheated too? :laugh:

The way the NCAA is going yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Harbaugh pulls a Pete Carroll and leaves. They're legit out to get him and make all these fake stories.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
I think it's funny how Michigan won 49-0 over MSU after the cheating allegations came out. 1) everyone's doing it 2) Michigan continued to dominate even after "getting caught" and suspending the staffer responsible. Did they win 49-0 because they cheated too? :laugh:

The way the NCAA is going yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Harbaugh pulls a Pete Carroll and leaves. They're legit out to get him and make all these fake stories.
Michigan State is a five alarm dumpster fire this year; any decent team could wreck them by a similar score playing straight up.

I think it's funny how TCU beat Michigan in the CFP last year as Michigan chose to advance scout Clemson instead of the Horned Frogs lol.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
I admit I am a bit concerned about the stories that hit Michigan, it started with hiring Bo's son before knowing what he tweeted, fine. Maybe you get a pass. Then the whole cheeseburger thing and lying to the NCAA and "recruiting during a dead period", little more iffy but they got through it. Now this. All three don't really seem that serious compared to what other schools did (recently see Kansas literally work with Adidas boosters, Self get SEVERAL Level 1 violations, and then see it reduced 6 years later to nothing)

in summary f*** the NCAA

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I admit I am a bit concerned about the stories that hit Michigan, it started with hiring Bo's son before knowing what he tweeted, fine. Maybe you get a pass. Then the whole cheeseburger thing and lying to the NCAA and "recruiting during a dead period", little more iffy but they got through it. Now this. All three don't really seem that serious compared to what other schools did (recently see Kansas literally work with Adidas boosters, Self get SEVERAL Level 1 violations, and then see it reduced 6 years later to nothing)

in summary f*** the NCAA
f*** the NCAA because Michigan has repeatedly cheated....ok then.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
stupid rules lol . let them scout if they want ncaa is just out to get jim if i was him i would go to the nfl and tell them to f them selves.

Reactions: John Price

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Stalions apparently has a 500-600 page “Michigan Manifesto” to be able to take over the program in 15 years time. Dude is f***ing insane.

• Love
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Stalions apparently has a 500-600 page “Michigan Manifesto” to be able to take over the program in 15 years time. Dude is f***ing insane.
Need someone on Sarks staff to have this dedication so he doesn’t sweat out games against Houston

Sep 19, 2008
he'll just resign at the end of the season and take a nfl job

f*** the NCAA because Michigan has repeatedly cheated....ok then.
and Kansas and Unc didn't?

why should anyone take anything the NCAA says at face value at this point?

ZDH

Mar 6, 2008
Delicious nothing burger.

Every single team does this and suddenly it's a "scandal" 😆

Such a joke.

Reactions: John Price

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Delicious nothing burger.

Every single team does this and suddenly it's a "scandal" 😆

Such a joke.

Even as an opposing/rival fan I wish it was a nothing burger.

But this is essentially thinking UM can be the NSA when it comes to SIGINT and that’s no bueno.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad