Recalled/Assigned: Michael Leighton Recalled / Crow day to day with an upper

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Hope he recovers from this concussion soon. Which is what I assume it is with the way Q is answering and upper body and all. Just wonder when it happened exactly.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Phew! I started Darling and made it to the finals. Okay gang: my Finals cover the next 2 weeks of games. Should I start Crawford or Darling?

Any word on Crow?

Help!

Crow has not skated since his injury, was not on the road trip and with the way Q was answering q', some of us are guessing concussion.....I would say start Darling

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
My assumption is Crow will likely be out the rest of the regular season, and then come back to start the PO's. They may give him a game or two right at the end to get back into rhythm. I remember Crow being in a collision with someone at some point, and they said he was down, and staying down, then all the sudden he was back up and finished the game. Could be that's the point where he got banged up, whatever his issue may be.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Yeah I've been figuring this has to be a concussion with this being an unknown injury and then the unpreditablility of his recovery. I hope he doesn't rush himself back before he's ready if it is a concussion. It would be bad for his health and probably bad for the Hawks chances too.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Yeah I've been figuring this has to be a concussion with this being an unknown injury and then the unpreditablility of his recovery. I hope he doesn't rush himself back before he's ready if it is a concussion. It would be bad for his health and probably bad for the Hawks chances too.

I think it is a concussion and some minor bumps and bruises (which are normal) so the Hawks are getting him 100% before letting him push it. If we were fighting for a playoff spot I bet he could play or if we were starting the playoffs tonight.

Crazy to think but even with how ****** we have been we are only 4 points back of Dallas and STL.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00