Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Matthews=>Barzal
Laine>Nylander

the gap between Laine and Nylander is bigger than the gap between the two centers. While i like Matthews more than Barzal, its not enough for me to take them over the latter two.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
There's a difference. I don't understand how you can't see it. Creating fake account is way more pathetic. It's spineless version of trolling. How anyone can be proud of it is beyond me. Not only do you spend your time trolling people on internet forum, you know it's so pathetic that you don't have the guts to even do it under your own account (which is also anonymous). And proud of it. I guess people can be proud for having no spine. Most wouldn't though.
good point I guess, I didn't think of it like that. My thoughts were that he didn't really want to be hidden, since mods can see IP addresses so it's impossible to hide who you are anyway, unless you use a proxy or something. But yeah I definitely see your point now

Reactions: Plural

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Matthews=>Barzal
Laine>Nylander

the gap between Laine and Nylander is bigger than the gap between the two centers. While i like Matthews more than Barzal, its not enough for me to take them over the latter two.

This is my fav post of the year, another Leaf player gets crapped on without being part of the poll lol.

Lovedemfanboys

Oct 25, 2017
Wait what?! If that's true, I feel bad for the sane Leafs fans. Being lumped together with a guy(boy?) like that.. :help:

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Bud, you need to get off your high horse. You pretended to be a Leaf fan for years just so you can troll them. Just sad.

Many fans have changed team allegiances in the past. It is not a crime. What you are claiming is incorrect and indeed truly sad that you would stoop down to this level.

Hence, the reason why I only post here now. Which just proves the point I am a truthful poster since I do not have any team allegiances.

But comparing me to a poster that lied about his identity by making fake accounts to troll a team's board is doubly wrong here.

Last edited:
Reactions: The List Of Jericho

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
I'm gonna laugh next season when Barzal comes back down to earth and people look very foolish.

Rooting for player to fail because you are jealous that he looks better than the guy you took 5th overall. epitome of a f***ing child right here :laugh:. I mean really dude... get over yourself

If TWS leaf hating really bothers you guys so much instead of constantly complaining about it maybe hit the ignore button..? The fact of the matter is this:

It is very possible barzal's production goes down next year however, it is also possible it goes up. If you watch the guy play you would understand there is no "coming back to earth" for Mat Barzal. He is a dominant possession player who is one of the best skaters and passers in the NHL.. to suggest hes just been riding some 70 game hot streak is beyond ridiculous.

Can you maybe admit that your interactions with some posters here dont allow you to evaluate barzal objectively? Its really quite obvious on its own but come on man.

Last edited:

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Rooting for player to fail because you are jealous that he looks better than the guy you took 5th overall. epitome of a ****ing child right here :laugh:. I mean really dude... get over yourself

If TWS leaf hating really bothers you guys so much instead of constantly complaining about it maybe hit the ignore button..? The fact of the matter is this:

It is very possible barzal's production goes down next year however, it is also possible it goes up. If you watch the guy play (you clearly do not) you would understand there is no "coming back to earth" for Mat Barzal. He is a dominant possession player who is one of the best skaters and passers in the NHL.. to suggest hes just been riding some 70 game hot streak is beyond ridiculous.

Sure and I bet you thought this before the season and aren't just riding his bandwagon now......pathetic. I bet you also think that Josh Bailey is now a PPG forward going forward and Anders Lee is going to crack 35-40 goals a year consistently. No one is rooting for the player to fail, I'm simply being realistic....the stats on the Island don't add up and it points to the season being an anomaly.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Many fans have changed team allegiances in the past. It is not a crime. What you are claiming is incorrect and indeed truly sad that you would stoop down to this level.

Hence, the reason why I only post here now. Which just proves the point I am a truthful poster since I do not have any team allegiances.

But comparing me to a poster that lied about his identity by making fake accounts to troll a team's board is doubly wrong here.

Real fans don't change team allegiances but I do see you jump on the bandwagon on whatever's hot...this year it was Barzal, next year it will be the next hot shot rookie.

Narow

Nov 11, 2016
Sure and I bet you thought this before the season and aren't just riding his bandwagon now......pathetic. I bet you also think that Josh Bailey is now a PPG forward going forward and Anders Lee is going to crack 35-40 goals a year consistently. No one is rooting for the player to fail, I'm simply being realistic....the stats on the Island don't add up and it points to the season being an anomaly.
Didnt anders lee hit 34 last season and is on 35 right now? Pretty good. Dont know anything else about him tho but isent it unlikely being luck?

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Didnt anders lee hit 34 last season and is on 35 right now? Pretty good. Dont know anything else about him tho but isent it unlikely being luck?

His shooting percentage is near 20 percent both of the last two years, is that really sustainable not really. I think Doug Weight's system has plenty to do with it but considering that run and gun is causing more harm than good on the back end won't be surprised if it gets scaled back.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016

Ummm ive been extremely high 0n barzal since before he was drafted.. (check the prospect threads) so yeah i was pretty high on barzal for awhile. Didnt expect this in his rookie year but not sure how thats relevant... its happened and one of us has watched him play 70 games in the NHL. Barzal doesnt play with lee and bailey, make that part of your post irrelevant and add in the fact that lee also scored 34 goals last year and that bailey's production has literally nothing to do with Barzal's (classic leaf fan excuse but... but... bailey.. PPG.. muh leafs :( ) The only player whose stats dont add up are baileys.

You have no idea wtf you are talking about. 1 player is scoring at an inflated rate so the stats dont add up????? Seriously? Thats really all you have. Give your head a shake bud.

Josh bailey is scoring a lot so barzal's points dont add up.... genuinely the worst argument ive ever read on this site. Oh and lee's shooting percentage over 150 games isnt sustainable :laugh: G T F O. again if you had a remote idea of what you were talking about youd realize lees shooting percentage is so high because hes a garbage man. Watch lees goals from the past 2 years and tell me how many are on wrist shots etc. he puts in pucks in front.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Ummm ive been extremely high 0n barzal since before he was drafted.. (check the prospect threads) so yeah i was pretty high on barzal for awhile. Didnt expect this in his rookie year but not sure how thats relevant... its happened and one of us has watched him play 70 games in the NHL. Barzal doesnt play with lee and bailey, make that part of your post irrelevant and add in the fact that lee also scored 34 goals last year and that bailey's production has literally nothing to do with Barzal's (classic leaf fan excuse but... but... bailey.. PPG.. muh leafs :( ) The only player whose stats dont add up are baileys.

You have no idea wtf you are talking about. 1 player is scoring at an inflated rate so the stats dont add up????? Seriously? Thats really all you have. Give your head a shake bud.

Josh bailey is scoring a lot so barzal's points dont add up.... genuinely the worst argument ive ever read on this site. Oh and lee's shooting percentage over 150 games isnt sustainable :laugh: G T F O. again if you had a remote idea of what you were talking about youd realize lees shooting percentage is so high because hes a garbage man. Watch lees goals from the past 2 years and tell me how many are on wrist shots etc. he puts in pucks in front.

I'll look for you next year when the stats are down and want to hear all the excuses. My bet " Well Tavares left so now team's are keying in on him more" but he doesn't play with Tavares right.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Matthews=>Barzal
Laine>Nylander

Marner is better than Nylander though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad